• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

https://youtu.be/eAQmt-60nUY

Just saw this on twitter.

"Survival is timeless"

Really don't now what this acutally is.

Lock if old.

Update3: Far Cry Primal.

1444074743-1444074610731.jpg

4786T8w.png

Update: Mammoth hunting snippet

Update2: Might take a while.

shitc2sm2.jpg

This will take at least another 12 hours until its complete

Valkrai

Damn I was hoping for a Blood Dragon 2.

It'd be great if this was a hoax and was the Vietnam War 2 joke.

Vuze

Misread as "Survival is priceless" and wanted to joke about microtransactions :v

I expect nothing, prehistoric Far Cry spin-off with dinosaurs would suit the current dinosaur hype though

g23

European pre-madonna
Wasn't there a survey way back about what themes would you like the franchise to visit and one of those themes was dinosaurs? Or was that for battlefield?

A new Far Cry wouldn't surprise me, but an announcement this soon would. (I do know they sent a survey about a sequel recently, though.)

killroy87

Something to do with For Honor seems like a safe bet. With all the games on their slate they need to promote, announcing a new Far Cry at a time like this seems like a terrible move.

-griffy-

Banned
Looking forward to climbing wooden towers to light signal fires to reveal points of interest in the surrounding area.

Wonder if they are gonna try to get into the whole "survival MMO Early access" kinda thing thats been blowing up on the PC in the last couple of years.

Far Cry is almost there anyway.

Top Bottom