• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

Kezen

Banned
Wasn't this supposed to be Assassin's Creed in Egypt? Or a Prince of Persia Reboot?

Seemingly yes, but don't you think they would like to recoup assets creation cost ?
I'd be surprised if those are not reused somewhere.

As much as I like Far Cry I would welcome a setting not at all explored in AAA games.

Blood dragon announced in a really muted and partially viral way, so this could be like that... maybe.
A new game like Blood Dragon would be awesome, but set in prehistoric times.

I would actually hope it is not dinos, but rather large ice age mammals. Those are awesome.

Hell yeah they are.

9e7eb56e38348fcb3537e1e9af2753a3.jpg

GavinUK86

If you stare at the head long enough it looks like an assassin hood.

Wait, this is like a rorschach test isn't it.

Pepin

In my head, I just see a PR sat in the Ubi offices, browsing GAF, going 'oh shit, there's no Dinos in this game'

with his finger hovering over the publish button of Grow Home 2 or something

Klart

Looks like another (human) character on the left, bracing itself (fighting with another person/animal?).

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
If it's Far Cry it's with dinosaurs. People went crazy when that was announced as a survey choice. Plus it would be a perfect time to announce it for a 2016 release with the billion dollar Jurrasic World.

ViolentP

This stream is going to pan out to some dude looking at an art fixture in a museum and boom....Assassin's Creed: Somethingorother.

Top Bottom