• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

1ueG78E.png

Press X to beat the devil out of it.

We're never going to get that pirate game that's not tied to the AC franchise are we? I just don't get it, half of the tech is sitting and waiting but nothing is being done :(

F4r0_Atak

Chû Totoro;180788114 said:
If it's Wild... good thing Ubi got me for once and I opened my mouth too fast with Far Cry with dinosaurs.

New ip, nice setting, PS4 only (means current gen only) so yeah we have yet to see more of it but it's a good news.

Fingers crossed but confident.

I doubt it will have anything to do with Wild as the game is being published by SCE, not Ubisoft. My guess is that it will besomething that'll have to go against Patrice Désilets' games Ancestors.

Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVSbhReVEA

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'm going mad be every so often I can here a growling, actually is sounds like a slowed down version of the noises the grunts/background sounds in doom?

No I'm not sitting watching it but do have it open in a background tab. Honestly.

Maybe I'm going mad be every so often I can here a growling, actually is sounds like a slowed down version of the noises the grunts/background sounds in doom?

No I'm not sitting watching it but do have it open in a background tab. Honestly.

There was a lot of growling and a woman making noises early into the stream.

kvothe

Alright, speculation time. The three guys on the far left are clearly standing over a dead body, his feet and legs now visible. I am a bit troubled by where the kneeling guy holding a spear appears to have his hand placed, however.

#grabass

Three guys on the left are obviously your three co-op buddies.

Icefire1424

You're not going mad, there is definitely a growling. And what sounds to be a male voice in the background shortly before the growling. Almost sounds like chanting. After the woman "gasp" noise, there sounds to be another female voice, albeit a muffled one.

...and that dripping water sound is making it so I kinda have to pee. Just saying.

MattyG

Banned

Yeah, I heard growling once. Sounded like a tiger or some other large cat.

GavinUK86

I think we need to pay more attention to the hand print because Ubisoft's Twitter page seems to be focused on that, not the cave drawings.

Just look at that.

WclmaNB8.png

orochi91

This is the Pleistocene Epoch, right?

Giant mammals are way more interesting than fucking dinosaurs, besides it wouldn't make sense to have cave-men alive while dinosaurs are still around.

Assassin's Creed: Precursor

That sounds pretty dope, to be honest.

orochi91

Judging by all the people being painted, this is probably an online-MMO set in prehistoric times.

Please have a single player campaign D:

Raven77

I've gotta say...a pre-historic FarCry with dinosaurs and shit would be pretty awesome. I mean, the original FarCry had monsters in it, etc. so why not.

That image of the hands is obviously exactly like prehistoric hand paintings found in various parts of the world:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Top Bottom