• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

Any significance to the other teaser image they put out?

2947135-art.jpg
Kinect is making a comeback, guys.

jett

D-Member
Time to climb randomly scattered big fucking trees to unlock parts of the map.

Would be nice though if this game didn't follow the tired as fuck Ubisoft Open World™ blueprint.

Kezen

Banned
Do you mean the "Survival is timeless" tag?

I interpret that as "always online" for some reason.

To me it's a theme that very much fits the Far Cry IP, even without Kotaku anybody could have guessed a new entry in the series, probably not a "big" one, more like a spin-off with many reused assets.

The setting will be refreshing at least, and I hope the game (due to the setting) has a bigger emphasis on stealth than the two previous games.

Roarer

UDraw is back baby!

BVHcoFV.png

edit: wait, that was THQ, right? Dang, the naming always made it sound like a Ubisoft thing...

ViciousDS

Banned
so a survival game in the ice age? I'll fucking take it!

The whole announcement will just be the cave paintings with the name of the game, isn't it? That's going to be the worst.

gameplay probably during sony's conference at paris games week.

FatboyTim

Porygon ‏@PorygonNews 2h2 hours ago
The twist of Ubisoft's upcoming "prehistoric" game is that it's actually a post-apocalyptic world where civilization was destroyed by uPlay.
LOL

orochi91

The setting will be refreshing at least, and I hope the game (due to the setting) has a bigger emphasis on stealth than the two previous games.

Agreed, and considering how many massive creatures were roaming about during that age, stealth will be a must.

Unless these are super powered cave-men, then all bets are off :/

Perhaps they are still thinking about a substitute for the towers in the prehistoric area.

Lmao

The picture, the "Survival is timeless" tagline, and Ubi being Ubi, it's obviously the next Farcry in a prehistoric setting.

Top Bottom