• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

Nzyme32

shitc2sm2.jpg

This will take at least another 12 hours until its complete

If it wasn't obvious to just watch what happens after the fact, this makes it clear enough

People in here acting like there's been tons of dinosaurs in video games... fuckin' a. It's been nearly a decade since we've had a AAA dinosaur experience. Also the poll from back in the day for FarCry specifically mentioned dinosaurs. So if there are no dinos in this game, I'm gonna be bummed the hell out.

Sure, but when was the last time we had a AAA game taking place in the prehistoric period? Never?

Next Far Cry according to all the hints in the last games, will take place in Cuba or South America.

Tehuelche people. 13,000 to 9,000 years ago.

Native tribes of Patagonia and the southern pampas region in Argentina and Chile.

Interesting.

itshappening.gif

People in here acting like there's been tons of dinosaurs in video games... fuckin' a. It's been nearly a decade since we've had a AAA dinosaur experience. Also the poll from back in the day for FarCry specifically mentioned dinosaurs. So if there are no dinos in this game, I'm gonna be bummed the hell out.

Dinosaurs are in EVERYTHING.

What was the last game that had one of these glorious bastards in it?

th

Cptkrush

itshappening.gif

Dinosaurs are in EVERYTHING.

What was the last game that had one of these glorious bastards in it?

th

Why can't we have both? The cool thing about video games is that dinosaurs and giant mammals can coexist as fodder for a dudebro caveman.

Theman2k

NO DINOS ?!?!

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Dennis

Banned
Twist: You play as South American Megafauna trying to prevent going extinct at the hands of invading naked apes.

Cptkrush

what? how

there's like 1 dinosaur game. at least one worth acknowledging because who gives a shit about garbage like Primal Carnage

Right? I want to play all these dinosaur games people are saying exists. I've never heard of them.

Top Bottom