• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft livestream teasing Far Cry Primal (Ice Age Far Cry)

Remember in Far Cry 4, how those eagles would attack you...

Now your going to have to deal with Argentavis magnificens... and it's 7 meter wingspan.
ce4e6f91e361c2d615a9cc066885818d.jpg

Is this the one people would mistake as a giant crow?

BlackRock

Please no dinosaurs. Keep it semi-authentic. Neolithic times haven't really been touched much by gaming, but it has quite a lot of potential. No need to go all out pulp fantasy.

killroy87

Not sure why we needed it "confirmed" by Kotaku considering it was leaked well before. But hey whatever gets them clicks.

Just give me dinosaurs and I'll be happy. Please?

If enough press sites confirm what is already known, they'll be forced to just show their hand early. It's mildly hilarious that they haven't budged by now.

jschreier

Not sure why we needed it "confirmed" by Kotaku considering it was leaked well before. But hey whatever gets them clicks.
BTW you'll notice I tweeted this way before the IGN leak. Tweeted it, not posted it on Kotaku. Because I wasn't 100% sure. BUT HEY WHATEVER GETS US CLICKS.

drotahorror

Not really the topic for it but is Twitch.tv broken?

On the homepage it says the video is offline and I go to browse there are no games being streamed at all.

BTW you'll notice I tweeted this way before the IGN leak. Tweeted it, not posted it. Because I wasn't 100% sure. BUT HEY WHATEVER GETS US CLICKS.
You seem really overly angry for some unjustified reason.

Anyways, dinosaurs would be appreciated, sick of fighting boring dudes in generic dudes grass/mountain/island locale.

Just give me dinosaurs and I'll be happy. Please?

Remember: Kotaku thinks that spoiling Modern Warfare 2 just because the leak is out there constitutes as responsible journalism.

BUT HEY WHATEVER GETS US CLICKS.

Wow, dude, calm down. Jesus. So they said something stupid about your site.

Top Bottom