• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Ubisoft registers domain for Assassin's Creed Collection

ekim

May 2, 2012

Website is not working yet.

Banjo-Kazooie

Sep 6, 2013
Would actually welcome running through an improved AC1/2 again. And if Rogue finally comes to current gen I'll be more than content.

Duxxy3

Nov 30, 2007
It's a quick way to clean up the Assassin's Creed name a bit.

AC Syndicate may have been a good game but I never even considered it after Unity.

Akai__

Jun 14, 2012
I wouldn't mind running through AC2 and Brotherhood again.

Yup, I'm playing through AC2 again, since it's on Xbox One BC. Still the best Assassins Creed game to this date.

Collection on this gen would be nice. Even better, if it gets a 1080p/60FPS treatment.

Spaghetti

Nov 4, 2013
ugh. i hate to get game snobby about this, but i can't imagine a worse series to have together in a collection. if you can play three or more of those games in a row you deserve a fucking medal.

they're just too similar, and stretched out with zero concept of pacing. there's a reason why 2 is generally thought of as the best game in the series.

Human_me

Feb 15, 2013
Shocking!
This was going to happen sooner or later.
If it contains 1,2,BH,R,3,4,R and Unity I'll totally bite.

KyleCross

Apr 3, 2014
Shit. I've bought all the AC games (even just picked up Unity and Syndicate) and have yet to play them beyond the first one (hated it) and have been meaning to finally get started. But if a collection is coming out on PS4 then I'm sure not going to play them on PS3. Ah well, it is hardly the first time this has happened to me, it is my own fault for having such a massive backlog for practically every gen.

Chris1

Jun 3, 2014
Strange that they have enabled AC2 for BC then, but I think this is a wise move if this is next years release. The franchise needs a year off.

May 11, 2008
Manchester, England
As much as AC needs a break - Ubisoft will probably have already been developing this year's one for a while now with their tiered team releases.

So I fully expect this and a normal yearly release. They just can't help themselves.

Fake Edit: I'm really enjoying Syndicate, but I am almost a Londoner, the grappling line is awesome, Evie is the best AC protagonist yet and I only play a select few Assassins Creeds so don't suffer from overkill.

User 479360

Banned
Sep 9, 2014
I wonder how many games this will include.

It'd be a tempting purchase for me, but my backlog is so big and these games can get really repetitive when played close together.