• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft registers domain for Assassin's Creed Collection

ekim

untitled11xm3.png

Website is not working yet.

Duxxy3

It's a quick way to clean up the Assassin's Creed name a bit.

AC Syndicate may have been a good game but I never even considered it after Unity.

Neofx

I wouldn't mind a collection next year, if that means the devs have a extra year to develop the new one.

FelipeMGM

But you know what, maybe they take a year off, and release this instead in 2016. Would be nice get the franchise a little air

Spaghetti

ugh. i hate to get game snobby about this, but i can't imagine a worse series to have together in a collection. if you can play three or more of those games in a row you deserve a fucking medal.

they're just too similar, and stretched out with zero concept of pacing. there's a reason why 2 is generally thought of as the best game in the series.

KyleCross

Shit. I've bought all the AC games (even just picked up Unity and Syndicate) and have yet to play them beyond the first one (hated it) and have been meaning to finally get started. But if a collection is coming out on PS4 then I'm sure not going to play them on PS3. Ah well, it is hardly the first time this has happened to me, it is my own fault for having such a massive backlog for practically every gen.

Chris1

Strange that they have enabled AC2 for BC then, but I think this is a wise move if this is next years release. The franchise needs a year off.

As much as AC needs a break - Ubisoft will probably have already been developing this year's one for a while now with their tiered team releases.

So I fully expect this and a normal yearly release. They just can't help themselves.

Fake Edit: I'm really enjoying Syndicate, but I am almost a Londoner, the grappling line is awesome, Evie is the best AC protagonist yet and I only play a select few Assassins Creeds so don't suffer from overkill.

I wonder how many games this will include.

It'd be a tempting purchase for me, but my backlog is so big and these games can get really repetitive when played close together.

Really?
I can not be bothered with the new games as they are all identical games, why the fuck would i revisit the old one..

All i want is Mass Effect trilogy :'( then me and remasters of last gen are done.

Well maybe Ni Nu Kuni..

And maybe Killzones..

But then i'm done.

Top Bottom