• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Reveals Game List For Uplay Plus Subscription Service

Mista

Banned

Today we got a video and full list of all titles that you’ll have access to with Uplay Plus, and strap in, because it’s a big one. The service promises over 100 games either at launch or soon after, including upcoming games next year like Gods and Monsters and Watch Dogs Legion.

It is worth noting however that in the full list, which we will list below or you can check out on Ubisoft’s website here, they do clarify that some premium editions (such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition, for instance) may not have all premium DLC content as indicated by the * beside the titles. What that means isn’t clear, so we’ll have to see what is and isn’t restricted when the service officially launches.

You can currently sign up for a trial of Uplay Plus that will run from September 3rd-30th. As of now the service will only be available on the PC with some type of Stadia integration coming next year.

Full list:
  • Anno 1800 – Deluxe Edition
  • Anno 2205 – Ultimate Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed – Director’s Cut
  • Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Deluxe Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – China
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – India
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – Russia
  • Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry – Standalone Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed II – Deluxe Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed III + Liberation Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Gold Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Ultimate Edition*
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins – Gold Edition*
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins – Discovery Tour
  • Assassin’s Creed Revelations – Standard Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue – Deluxe Edition
  • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Gold Edition*
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity – Standard Edition
  • Beyond Good and Evil
  • Brothers in Arms: Earned In Blood
  • Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway
  • Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
  • Child of Light
  • Cold Fear
  • Far Cry 2 – Fortune’s Edition
  • Far Cry 3 – Blood Dragon (Standalone)
  • Far Cry 3 – Deluxe Edition
  • Far Cry 4 – Gold Edition
  • Far Cry 5 – Gold Edition*
  • Far Cry New Dawn – Deluxe Edition
  • Far Cry Primal – Digital Apex Edition
  • Flashback Origin
  • For Honor – Marching Fire Edition
  • From Dust
  • Gods & Monsters (coming soon)
  • I Am Alive
  • Imperialism
  • Imperialism 2
  • Might & Magic IX
  • Might & Magic VII – For Blood And Honor
  • Might & Magic VIII -Day of the Destroyer
  • Might & Magic X Legacy – Deluxe Edition
  • Might & Magic: Heroes II – Gold Edition
  • Might & Magic: Heroes III – Complete Edition
  • Might & Magic: Heroes V – Standard Edition
  • Might & Magic: Heroes VI – Gold Edition
  • Might & Magic: Heroes VI – Shades of Darkness
  • Might & Magic: Heroes VII – Deluxe Edition
  • Might & Magic: Heroes VII – Trial by Fire
  • Monopoly PLUS
  • Ode
  • Panzer General 2
  • Panzer General 3D assault
  • POD Gold
  • Prince of Persia (2008)
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands – Deluxe Edition
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
  • Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
  • Rayman 2
  • Rayman 3
  • Rayman Forever
  • Rayman Legends
  • Rayman Origins
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids
  • Silent Hunter 2
  • Silent Hunter 3
  • Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific – Gold Edition
  • Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic – Gold Edition
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole – Gold Edition
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth – Standard Edition
  • Speed Buster
  • Starlink – Digital Deluxe Starter Kit
  • Steep – X Games Gold Edition*
  • The Crew – Ultimate Edition*
  • The Crew 2 – Gold Edition*
  • The Settlers 1 – History Edition
  • The Settlers 2 – History Edition
  • The Settlers 3 – History Edition
  • The Settlers 4 – History Edition
  • The Settlers 5: Heritage of the Kings – History Edition
  • The Settlers 6: Rise of an Empire – History Edition
  • The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom – History Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s EndWar
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier – Deluxe Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands – Ultimate Edition*
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Gold Edition (coming soon)
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six – Standard Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 – Gold Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege – Ultimate Year Four Edition*
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas II
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine (coming soon)
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist – Deluxe Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction – Deluxe Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division – Gold Edition
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Ultimate Edition
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference – Uplay
  • Trials Evolution – Gold Edition
  • Trials Fusion – Standard Edition
  • Trials Rising – Gold Edition
  • Uno
  • Valiant Hearts
  • Warlords Battlecry
  • Warlords Battlecry 2
  • Watch_Dogs – Complete Edition
  • Watch_Dogs 2 – Gold Edition
  • Watch_Dogs Legion Ultimate Edition* (coming soon)
  • World In Conflict – Complete Edition
  • Zombi

scalman

It is pretty great just i allready played most those older games have them so why i need that again?
Its for someone who still didint played anything

Last edited:
Welp No Ubi games in Game pass i guess.

Soon Square Enix will srart it's own then SE games will also be removed from GP.

Around 16% of the list is Assasin's Creed, 10% Might and Magic games, and around 20% of it starts with "Tom Clancy's.."

For 14.99 a month.

:lollipop_bomb::lollipop_bomb::lollipop_bomb:
Great list if you have not played those games plus you can also upcoming Ubigames like Breakpoint and Legion

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
on sale you could probably pick up all or most of these games for about $200 outside of the very new releases. This means that you'd be able to buy (as in, own digitally or physically) all or most of these games in about a year's time.

$15 a month is pretty steep especially because there is no way you're going to plow through more than 1-2 of these games inside of a month even if you dedicate yourself to it.

If you're really such an Ubisoft fan, you probably already own a lot of these already. None of this makes any sense to me, but that probably means it'll be a success for whatever reason.

GenericUser

cant wait to pay 200 a month for 15 subscription services.
Yeah, I avoid this shit like the plague too.

No Spotify, no Netflix, no UPlay, no Game Pass, no PS Now, no nothing (except PS+, because I need to). People probably think "hey, it's only 10 bucks", but all these subscription services combined can get quiet pricey real quick.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

It's a lot of good games, most of which I've already played though.

15 bucks is too much for me, but I'm notoriously cheap.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
- Game Pass Ultimate (with $1 top up deal). Split 50/50 with a friend
- EA Access. Also included in 50/50 home sharing
- Leach onto a Netflix sub with my brother and we split it 50/50 as he started the NF account first years ago

That's it for me.

No music subs, PC gaming MMO subs, other publisher subs, movie/tv show subs etc.....

If someone is a Gold or Game Pass subber, I'd estimate about 20 of those games have been downloads at some point too.

Last edited:

yurinka

Sounds fine. Maybe not to pay the sub forever, but maybe during some specific month where you want to play some of these games.

Reactions: Alx
Meh - only reason I have Game Pass is because of Cdkeys. Ultimate is routinely $20/3 months and I got a year of GP when it was $65. Not paying $15/month for Ubi-only games. Also, due to their new silent activation BS it will never be sold at a discount on 3rd party sites. I'm out.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
GTFO Ubisoft:ROFLMAO:

You just don't have games worth paying $14.99 a month for, not even close. I much rather give these $14.99 per month to support WGG and SIFTD👈

Kadayi

Banned
on sale you could probably pick up all or most of these games for about $200 outside of the very new releases. This means that you'd be able to buy (as in, own digitally or physically) all or most of these games in about a year's time.

$15 a month is pretty steep especially because there is no way you're going to plow through more than 1-2 of these games inside of a month even if you dedicate yourself to it.

If you're really such an Ubisoft fan, you probably already own a lot of these already. None of this makes any sense to me, but that probably means it'll be a success for whatever reason.

Couldn't agree more. I think they are way overpricing themselves at $15 a month. I'm struggling to find the case scenario where I'd open my wallet to pay for what is ostensively a list of fairly old games., with a few new ones thrown in every so often, especially given the paucity of range and abject lack of third party titles. I guess maybe they are hoping to catch people when new titles like WatchDogs Legion are added, but with something like that I'd rather buy it and play it at my own pace versus worry about a rolling subscription meaning I ended up paying through the nose.

Typhares

I mean there are some good games there.... that I've already played.
I suppose if you're just discovering these titles it's worth it for a couple of months.

Blancka

Yeah, I avoid this shit like the plague too.

No Spotify, no Netflix, no UPlay, no Game Pass, no PS Now, no nothing (except PS+, because I need to). People probably think "hey, it's only 10 bucks", but all these subscription services combined can get quiet pricey real quick.
You don't have to keep a subscription until you die buddy.

These seem great. If you're interested in even 3 or 4 of those games you'd be kept occupied for at least a month. If you don't think you'll play much after you beat the ones you like then don't renew next month.
I've been missing rentals seriously the last couple of years (unsure of other places, but it's pretty much a no go in ireland at this point) and these subs are essentially extremely cheap rentals.

In any given month are you gonna be playing games from gamepass, Uplay plus, EA's thing as well as other subscriptions? Probably not.

I just bought xenoblade 2 this month for €60. With subs like this I could've gotten 4 months worth of hundreds of games. It's insane value for money if you use it wisely. Hell, AC black flag cost more on its own than this sub, and is 20ish hours. Getting that same game as well as 100+ others sounds like a far better use of money for anyone that plays quite a lot

fermcr

$15 a month? Not going to happen.
All the interesting games from that list, I have them or played them.

Last edited:

Blancka

$15 a month is still too expensive... you have better and cheaper options out there.
Such as?

Not a big Ubi fan in general, and been away from PC gaming for a while playing on console, but AC Black flag standard edition on steam costs more than a month sub here. If you play games quite a bit at all, getting access to 100+ extra games for less than the cost of one game pre-dlc. If you're going to play enough to get through more than 1 game in a month and you like ubi games at all it's incredible value compared to buying the games. Gamepass is the only option that seems in any way cheaper, but complaints seem a bit much regarding that. Both this and gamepass are the best deals I've probably ever seen for games

ROMhack

I don't get why people fixate on price and that goes for all of these subscription services.

The most important thing to ask is, how many of these games can you feasibly play in one month, and more to the point, how many would you actually want to?

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
The majority of those games can be bought for a few bucks, why on earth would I pay a subscription to play titles that are mostly older than five years? Are they fucking high?!

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I own a pretty big number of those so theres no reason for me to use the service nor for anyone else in my case which at this point is most of the people who like ubi's games. Pointless sub imo when most people already bought your games not to mention we've seen their games in bundles 10 times cheaper.

xrnzaaas

It's basically their entire library from the last 10-15 years, however it's nice that many games will be getting deluxe/gold/ultimate/whatever editions without forcing to pay extra to play all the content.

Last edited:

FranXico

The majority of those games can be bought for a few bucks, why on earth would I pay a subscription to play titles that are mostly older than five years? Are they fucking high?!
Let them try. The sooner every publisher jumps on the subscription bandwagon and fails, the better.
Then sanity can return to the industry (I hope).

sol_bad

I already own about 70% of their games and at least 15% of the titles I don't own I don't care about. Sorry Ubi, I'd rather just buy the remaining games I want.

IKSTUGA

I'll just stick to game pass, Ubisoft's catalogue is not that great and I already own like most of the ACs. Tom Clancy has always meant shit in my dictionary.

Last edited:
I’ve gotten over 200 hours in AC:Odyssey so far. I paid about $30 on sale for the gold edition. I had a similar run with Ghost Recon: Wildlands gold edition.

Why would I pay $15 a month when I can get several MONTHS out of most of their new games for about $30-$35 On sale for the gold editions.

Making all the new games as GAAS sort of shoots the $15 a month thing out the window. When you get 100+ hours out of a game, it’s better to buy in my opinion.

xrnzaaas

I’ve gotten over 200 hours in AC:Odyssey so far. I paid about $30 on sale for the gold edition. I had a similar run with Ghost Recon: Wildlands gold edition.

Why would I pay $15 a month when I can get several MONTHS out of most of their new games for about $30-$35 On sale for the gold editions.

Making all the new games as GAAS sort of shoots the $15 a month thing out the window. When you get 100+ hours out of a game, it’s better to buy in my opinion.
It's the short attention span. Most people drop games and move on to something else way before they're done even with the main story. The service allows them to see 100+ games.

Kadayi

Banned
Let them try. The sooner every publisher jumps on the subscription bandwagon and fails, the better.Then sanity can return to the industry (I hope).

One would hope but given that during the entire process of coming up with this idea no one in upper management at Ubi baulked at the idea of $15 a month doesn't exactly fill one with confidence that they're working with the brightest of minds tbh 💡

Hang on, EA Access is 3.99 a month, and almost half that if you pay annually? WTF?

Also, if this was on Xbox, for a good price, I'd be in.

Blancka

Just depends on how much people play, as well as if they just want to play the main story or complete everything. E.G. AC Black flag is about 22 hours long and costs more than a month of this. Many people would be finished with the game in less than a week, so it works out far better for them to pay for a sub, be done with the game in a week and have a ton of other games available to them for 3 more weeks, instead of spending slightly more for the same game (without any gold edition stuff mind you).

Even in your example, unless you're getting more than 2 months out of a game that costs $30, you're getting better value with the sub unless literally nothing in there interests you. I get that this obviously isn't perfect for everyone, and EA access and gamepass are cheaper, but outside of those 2 I can't remember ever seeing a better deal in gaming in my entire life,

Kadayi

Banned
Just depends on how much people play, as well as if they just want to play the main story or complete everything. E.G. AC Black flag is about 22 hours long and costs more than a month of this. Many people would be finished with the game in less than a week, so it works out far better for them to pay for a sub, be done with the game in a week and have a ton of other games available to them for 3 more weeks, instead of spending slightly more for the same game (without any gold edition stuff mind you).

Even in your example, unless you're getting more than 2 months out of a game that costs $30, you're getting better value with the sub unless literally nothing in there interests you. I get that this obviously isn't perfect for everyone, and EA access and gamepass are cheaper, but outside of those 2 I can't remember ever seeing a better deal in gaming in my entire life,

giphy.gif

22 Hours to complete....

22 is only if you mainline the story and don't bother with the side content (I don't know anyone who just mainlines games at all)

even then I'd say HLTBs 60 Hours estimate is way off. I logged 62 for BF and I sure as shit didn't finish everything.

Ubi makes big sprawling time sink games, and unless you've got lots of time on your hands or are just obsessed with completion to the exclusion of everything else in life ploughing through several titles in a month is a pipedream.

Last edited:

Blancka

giphy.gif

22 Hours to complete....

22 is only if you mainline the story and don't bother with the side content (I don't know anyone who just mainlines games at all)

even then I'd say HLTBs 60 Hours estimate is way off. I logged 62 for BF and I sure as shit didn't finish everything.

Ubi makes big sprawling time sink games, and unless you've got lots of time on your hands or are just obsessed with completion to the exclusion of everything else in life ploughing through several titles in a month is a pipedream.

Damn I really should have made a point in the prior sentence about how some people only want to experience the main story...Oh wait I totally did.

Top Bottom