• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft to announce more Switch games "quite soon"

I imagine it'll be support for future smaller-scale titles they have in the pipeline. Maybe their next console Trackmania, or the next Ubi Art game. Maybe port Grow Up/Grow Home. Or it could be something developed specifically for the hardware, akin to Rabbids.

mclem

Would Nintendo allow that content on their platforms?

fsyFa5a.jpg

Switch couldnt handle Siege, I don't think. Also I tried playing it on Vita and the small screen was useless.

Switch screen is way bigger. I won't pretend to know the tech being the game but it's mostly 60fps on consoles and doesn't require much power on PC. I think it could be possible.

Good to hear, Gamescom is August, right?

Either that or there may be a third party Direct after Splatoon 2 releases. We know there was a slot for a new Direct found recently, that usually means there will be one happening within the next 1-3 weeks I believe.

AdanVC

Good boy Ubisoft always supporting Nintendo no matter what. This is rather exciting hope they announce the new Ass Creed to be on Switch!

Oregano

Didn't Ubisoft send out surveys specifically asking whether people would want Ghost Recon on Switch?

I'm not sure they could scale it down enough though... Hmmm

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Third party direct with Ubi, Platinum and some indies coming soon?

Good boy Ubisoft always supporting Nintendo no matter what. This is rather exciting hope they announce the new Ass Creed to be on Switch!

That would be great. But I think they needed to downgrade it a little bit too much to make it work...but I coukd be wrong on that.

Would Nintendo allow that content on their platforms?

I know that other people have replied to this, but I wanted to add that it was nearly a decade and a half ago that Nintendo (and Microsoft) allowed BMX XXX to have nudity on their platforms, and Sony was the one that required the offending content to be censored. I'm not sure that Nintendo has been particularly strict about this sort of thing since the 1990s.

Top Bottom