• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft will announce a new next-gen IP at Gamescom

Giggzy

Unless my reading comprehension is off, it's confusingly worded. It doesn't say UNANNOUNCED, just "new next-gen ip". Probably just more info on The Division....

i think it might be "killing day", an old FPS game that was first shown at e3 2005. ubisoft recently filled for trademark renewal for the title in Januray 2013. it looked like a cool title.

link:
http://www.shacknews.com/article/77365/ubisoft-renews-killing-day-trademark

580sspreviewkillingday01.jpg

wildfire

Banned
I guess the PoP reboot CBOAT mentioned wouldn't count as a new IP. Wonder what happened to it. Or... I think I saw someone mention that that turned out to be Halo?

Hmm well curious to what this new IP will be.

Cboat pointed out that with the information he was given he got confused by the Halo trailer thinking it was going to be PoP.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
80% chance of a third person open world action game with stealth elements? 95%? 99%?

Marvel

could never
No idea, since Rainbow and PoP aren't new IP's I'm stumped. Better not be another TP open world game though lol...

Dabanton

Mark my words. Though don't expect anything major, it's probably a Kinect title given that gamescom is a consumer expo. And a Sports Champion Kinect at launch could do well for them since Kinect Sports Rivals was delayed to 2014.

This would make more sense.

As far as I know, it's Xbox One exclusive.

...though I'm not aware it's a new IP. Just "new next-gen title."

Yeah but couldn't it be two different unannounced titles? And don't post such things because you'll have to give more details or explain yourself later if this is bullshit.

Korezo

What happened to the rainbow 6 game they were making? Maybe they renaming it and turning it to a new ip.

Top Bottom