• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft will be holding a live stream on June 14th at 9:00am PST/12:00pm EST that is dedicated entirely to Assassin's Creed

Laptop1991

If this is the Gaas game then its the 1st one i wont be buying, hoping for a sp one as well, which i doubt will happen

cormack12

Gold Member
I wonder how successful the AC Valhalla approach was. The attach rate for the seasonal stuff and DLC would be interesting to see. Stuff like AC means it's a play and forget for me (like most story stuff). I cba having the game hang round in case they release cool DLC in 3-6 months, so usualyl uninstall it when done. And the DLC is never really interesting enough to want to start a redownload in those timeframes.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Valhalla drained me out so much, that while even the ragnarok dlc looked good I had ptsd on how big that freaking map was and the hundreds of icons popping up everywhere. It drained me out.

Nervous Beard GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Yes.. it drained me.. every last drop.. in case I didn't mention it.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I guess this means one more big update to valhalla, the stream will probably close on a reveal for AC infinity, or maybe the standalone Basim game.
Will probably also show the crossover mission with kassandra for origins.

Last edited:
Dedicated entirely to Assassins Creed? That couldn’t sound anymore boring to be honest, but hopefully there’s something interesting in there for the millions of people that are still playing these games.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I'd be interested in this if they were going to announce an Assassin's Creed game that was actually an Assassin's Creed game, and not just a worse version of The Witcher 3 again.

A cliched RPG that exists to push microtransactions might be fun for some, but not this dumb cunt.

buenoblue

Do you not know your own time zone? It's 1800 CEST like they listed, if you are unable to convert that to your own European time zone, especially after me listing it's relation to GMT, that's on you 🤷‍♂️.

Ah got it sorry. You don't know like the rest of us 🤣👍

Shmunter

First time ever my ears are perked up about AC. The 60fps patch on Origin has really been enjoyable. Had the game untouched since launch, lol

Laptop1991

Every "Layla" (I think that's the ladies name) AC has been a GaaS game.

If you mean about the store and time saver packs and weapon and armor packs then, yeah they have been, but it's never affected my SP play through apart from the 1st three months of Odyssey with the grind, and they has to rebalance the game after complaint's about the level scaling,

I reckon it's about to get worse personally and SP will be affected even more. AC Infinity will be a different type of Gaas game though. complaints wont make a difference, just more added content to keep people paying. but not quality story content with an end in sight.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
So what? More Valhalla DLC? Already got the Platinum so really have no desire to play more Valhalla at all.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Mehh don't really care about those games anymore and had plans today but my nephew came over today who recently got his first Xbox so between this show and the extended Xbox show after which are both going to bore me to tears...

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

yamaci17

I hope ac infinity is scraped and they continue on with narrative driven experiences that has ISU focus. single most interesting storyline concept in all games released last 15 years or so. i will always be hyped for ac :)

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I like a lot of stuff Ubi does, but they do to much assassins creed. But those games contain a ton of content for the dollar.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I hope ac infinity is scraped and they continue on with narrative driven experiences that has ISU focus. single most interesting storyline concept in all games released last 15 years or so. i will always be hyped for ac :)

Fully agree, I’ve been enjoying playing AC on occasion and it becoming GAAS would make occasional play unrewarding.

Sadly Ubisoft wants in the gravy train so this thing will happen.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
STuff that would intrigue me, which means likely NONE of it will happen:
1. Announcement a remake/remaster of the first and second game.
2. XSX/PS5 4K/60 patches for Black Flag, Syndicate, Rogue, and Unity.

I'd be happy with that.

DO I expect any of that to happen? No, but after the Capcom show announcing their patches, I have SOME hope.

Top Bottom