• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft's Happy Holidays (Free Games Giveaway for Uplay) PC Only

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
MmgMqTb.png

Day 2 is Starlink
Day 4 is Trials Rising

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Congrats. Ain't nobody got time for that!
3x

Thanks for the heads-up though Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage ! Grabbed Starlink as I've been meaning to check that out, if only for the Starfox content (but I guess giveaways are also susceptible to the 2020-effect).

Isn't the Starfox stuff exclusive to Switch?

missed day one :/

Same. Didn't see it posted anywhere until today. Crazy that in today's market only free games get headlines.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Isn't the Starfox stuff exclusive to Switch?
Yeah phrased that wrong but what I meant was is that I finally get to play it but without the Starfox content. The curse of 2020.

But the trade-off is that it'll look much, much better compared to the Switch version though.

Last edited:

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Seriously that's it? This is like getting socks for Christmas.

Epic is the divorced dad who feels guilty and gets you the good shit.

JSoup

Banned
Not sure why they can't give us Rayman 3 or HOMM3 or Far Cry 2 or some other ancient PC game nobody is buying these days.

Cause they did two of those things years ago.
Ubi doesn't like repeating themselves unless it involves credits sequences or towers.

splattered

I would have liked trials rising on console for free, too bad its pc only. I got the Valhalla and watchdogs content at least.

In at day 4 (doesn't seem like I missed too much so far)

Same here. I was a little annoyed I missed Starlink but then realized I'd only care to own the Deluxe version with all the DLC anyway so meh. And I own a physical copy on Xbone and Switch I haven't touched yet. Lol So double meh.

VN1X

Banned
Also that game DIED on its arse didn't it? Just checked the numbers on twitch and there's next to no engagement; 110 viewers in total spread over 6 streamers. Ya-yikes!

Top Bottom