• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft's new multiplayer focused AAA IP will launch FY2017 (aka by March 2017)

No other new info on it as of yet but we at least have a time frame now on that new IP that they've been developing.

From the presentation

2e952d9d_o.png

https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/comsit..._180216-site_tcm99-239259_tcm99-196733-32.pdf

IvanJ

Banned
Any guesses on the nature of that new IP?

They have a lot of bases covered, I only notice they have no sports games at all.

Any guesses on the nature of that new IP?

They have a lot of bases covered, I only notice they have no sports games at all.

Good question they already have so many grounds covered and styles. They don't have anything really futuristic though. No Destiny / Titanfall / Mass Effect type setting. That or high fantasy.

Good question they already have so many grounds covered and styles. They don't have anything really futuristic though. No Destiny / Titanfall / Mass Effect type setting. That or high fantasy.

SF game based on Black Flag sailing gameplay but set in space. Yes.

https://youtu.be/AB6P5gpNan0

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, wasn't expecting a slow thread :-(

How the hell did I miss/manage to forget that?! *hype*

Can see the price point complaining already for this new MP game already...

I really wonder what it is. If they are coming with a WW2 shooter, i would be in day1, even if its UbiSoft. :D

Randdalf

I'm really skeptical that For Honor will do as well as they want it to. That is, unless the game they eventually release is quite different to what they unveiled at that E3.

ironcreed

Banned
The Division is going to be huge and I am definitely looking forward to For Honor and GR: Wildlands. Very strong looking titles.

Elitist1945

All the praise I hear about Siege makes me mad I didn't pick it up. And its far too late now especially since The Division is out so soon.

I keep forgetting about For Honor and whenever I remember it it's like a nice surprise. I hope I keep forgetting about it until it's almost out so the wait won't be so bad. Looks cool as hell.

Top Bottom