• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 154 |OT| Return of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Aragorn finished his fights.

in fairness to Slippery Georges, Dan Hardy is a really tough guy to finish....

condit-vs-hardy-gif.gif

.....nevermind.

charsace

There was no topic for the China UFC ?

Was walking near the tv and saw my dad watching the last fight ... in the exact time for the most lucky punch in the history of ufc matches .. and that ace venture dude falling like a piece o jell-o to the floor.

I would love for a gif or image of that scene

He threw that exact same punch a few times in the match. It wasn't lucky. Its something that was a part of Le's plan.
in fairness to Slippery Georges, Dan Hardy is a really tough guy to finish....

condit-vs-hardy-gif.gif

.....nevermind.

Don't forget how he picked apart the people's champ, Nick Diaz.

Something about GSP really bothers me. Not his fighting style, but personally. He seems really...idk, vapid or something. He makes me think of Quinn from Dexter every time I see him, and I think my hatred of that character bleeds over.

Boogie arrest this man.

ShaneB

I want Condit to win just so it fucks up any superfight plans the UFC might have..... as if they'd ever happen anyway.

Meh card. Condit lost a lot of stock with his last fight. I don't really care for the WW division until Diaz comes back.

Rumors are Anderson is going to call out GSP.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Other than the main/co-main, the rest of the card is a whole lot of who cares? I'm shocked Cote is still on the undercard. Think I'm going to skip this one.

Heel

He's almost 40, you expect him to fight into perpetuity? At least he wasn't getting can crushed when he was like 32 like the former "supposed" GOAT.

What happened to your excitement for the 5 years too late super fight, playboy? I thought this was his athletic prime like Jerry Rice yo.

You don't have to be an apologist and spin everything as a positive. You're not his PR manager.

FACE

Banned
What happened to your excitement for the 5 years too late super fight, playboy? I thought this was his athletic prime like Jerry Rice yo.

You don't have to be an apologist and spin everything as a positive. You're not his PR manager.

untitled-1mrrc4.gif

TheNatural

My Member!

Dude this is MMA. The story of what is going to happen or not happen has changed like 5 times in the last week. Links from the past month: Silva changes mind on Jones, it will happen now! Nope Dana says Superfight in a Stadium WILL happen! Oh no wait, he'll only fight in late 2013. Next week it will be something else.

He also supposedly wasn't going to fight Sonnen again either. This is MMA, you know better than to believe any bullshit on any given day as well and doesn't need your haterade "spin" on everything either.

Silva-GSP will happen, it's only a matter of time. Don't be so naive.

rinse82

Making the trip from Toronto for this one.

I want to be impressed by your performance, Georges.

In any case, at least I'll get to have some Schwartz' if the fight sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom