• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 198 Werdum vs. Miocic |OT| No hespect Werdum time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
yO9xi0F.jpg

Event info:
Satruday May 14th, 2016 features what many are calling the most stacked event the UFC has ever put on paper. It's a Brazilian supercard featuring nothing but legends and big names in the sport.

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:

-Heavyweight Champion Fabrício Werdum turns his face into a meme against dangerous contender Stipe Miocic.

-TRT enthusiast Vitor Belfort takes on Ronaldo Souza

-The GOAT Anderson Silva hespects Uriah Hall's spinning shit (NEVERMIND SILVA IS OUT OF THE FIGHT)

-Cris Cyborg makes her UFC debut and tries to not murder Leslie Smith

-Shogun Rua will unfortunately not be soccer kicking Corey Anderson

Main Event:
oeGHc9v.png

Card breakdown:
Zyw7xj7.png

Supplementary Material:
UFC 198 Embedded Episode 1
UFC 198 Embedded Episode 2
UFC 198 Embedded episode 3.
UFC 198 Embedded episode 4.
UFC 198 Embedded episode 5.
Robin Black's breakdown of the main event.
UFC owners in advanced talks to sell business
Uriah Hall pulled from ufc 198 card
Anderson Silva surgery was a success
Alves - Barbarena moves to UFC 198 main card

THE GIFS:

9zf60iK.gif

l4fp2K3.gif

n5oY7p.gif

It all goes down this Saturday(May 16th) at 10:00PM EDT / 7:00PM PDT

*Will update OP as we get closer to the event*

Such an awesome card. Probably the best one of this year so far and of the future announced events. Too bad I'll be at a wedding. Definitely following it on my phone though. Anyone know sites that will have like live updates or something?

Yaari

And thats 3 minutes after I just spoke to someone about how great a fight it would be against Hall.

Jeez. Days before the match. Bleh.

Silva should just be the replacement if the Weedman or Luke Cuckold get injured. And if that goes smooth just have him on Ufc 200. That surgery isn't long term recovery

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Does Uriah get any compensation for all the work he put in, getting pulled this close to the event?

Shitty if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom