• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje

Khabib or Gaethje?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McCheese

Whittaker looked great with those jabs, great fight.

tgmdQAn.jpg

McCheese

Someone in Yas Island is puffing Justin's pillow ready for the inevitable.

Edit: is Khabib crying during this walk-out?

Last edited:

MastAndo

Gold Member
Dominant round by Khabib, and mostly on the feet to boot. Justin already gassed, that doesn't bode well for him.

notseqi

He's got an amazing cycle of aggression, rest, aggression, rest, etc. What a cunt to fight against, nice.

For sure, he was huffing and puffing as the round was ending.
I didn't see Khabibs level of exhaustion from that 1st round camera angle, that's why I was asking. Thanks dut.

McCheese

Normally this last fight stuff is about getting a better contract, but with Khabib you can't be sure - guys pretty stoic and without his dad, maybe he's done for good. Dana must have just pooped himself a little.

Last edited:
Pound 4 pound #1 now.

He did that to Gaethje, wrestling on a different stratosphere. Was worried about his mental state. Damn. Sorry to see him go.

MastAndo

Gold Member
Justin seems like a solid dude. He really is just a fighter for hire. He's in there for money so he's gonna throw his fists around and whatever happens, happens.

Butch_0451

What an emotional fight, even from the beginning of the fight you can tell Khabib had so much stake even he was nervous. Justin did pretty well as far as keeping Khabib in check at least until he was forced on the ground. He kept talking about his defence wrestling, he probably could've done more. But what an animal Khabib is, he's just too strong.

Biff

Retiring in his prime. Damn.

I understand the family is hurting but maybe his mother will reconsider over time. A GSP-Khabib payday would be worth like 1% of Dagestan's GDP lol.

Top Bottom