• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2

Dustin or Conor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GymWolf

If dustin can survive conor's left the fight change completely.

Is conor left really that much stronger than a full force 3 hit hooks combo from gaetjie/alvarez/hooker?!

Yoboman

If dustin can survive conor's left the fight change completely.

Is conor left really that much stronger than a full force 3 hit hooks combo from gaetjie/alvarez/hooker?!
He got knocked out by Michael Johnson too. He hasn't dealt well at all with southpaw counter punchers

Night.Ninja

Banned

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

GymWolf

He got knocked out by Michael Johnson too. He hasn't dealt well at all with southpaw counter punchers
I mean, he is not terminator...even tony was going down against gaetjie and conor was dropped by a single punch from khabib, nobody is 100% sure of not being dropped in a fight.

And like i said in another post, the first ko against conor was a missed punch that hitted the back of his head, a point that is normally illegal to hit because too dungerous, conor didn't really cracked his chin the first time and if it's true that conor has more power at lightweights it's also true that dustin is more durable at lightweight.

Last edited:

TheZink

My take. Conor is hungry again. He wants to prove his legacy. Only way Dustin wins is a lucky KO and that can happen in any fight. Conor in less than 3. Probably in the second.

Damn, is Daniel Cormier gonna get got tonight? Just said on air that they weren't able to sell all their tickets to the last couple UFC events but they sold out tonight (what they were allowed to sell with COVID restrictions).
I don't think Dana wanted that information getting out.

Haven’t watched a UFC event in ages. I got over giving Dana and Co money years ago.

I want to watch McGregor though.

It's the best part about sailing the seas. I haven't given my money to the NFL or UFC in years, and most times the commercials are blacked out so we get a nice ad-free version. The bad part is Dana White is listening to me have phone sex with OP's mum and I'm pretty sure he's in my closet right now.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
It's the best part about sailing the seas. I haven't given my money to the NFL or UFC in years, and most times the commercials are blacked out so we get a nice ad-free version. The bad part is Dana White is listening to me have phone sex with OP's mum and I'm pretty sure he's in my closet right now.
I Haven’t boarded in so long I’ve forgotten where I parked me boat!

Carton

Dana’s big surprise for piracy was to offer a substandard paid service driving greater numbers to illegal steams and causing buffering issues for all those pirating around the world. Diabolical.

Dana’s big surprise for piracy was to offer a substandard paid service driving greater numbers to illegal steams and causing buffering issues for all those pirating around the world. Diabolical.
TO DANA

1. Offer Fight Pass content and ALL events available through a $5 monthly subscription. Maybe $7 if you include boxing shit too.
2. Put the commentary guys in an enclosed soundproof box because they're hella cringe and nobody at the arenas want to hear them screeching to a near-empty building
3. Offer the option for a commentary-free stream.

These are my requirements.

anonymous GIF

Night.Ninja

Banned
TO DANA

1. Offer Fight Pass content and ALL events available through a $5 monthly subscription. Maybe $7 if you include boxing shit too.
2. Put the commentary guys in an enclosed soundproof box because they're hella cringe and nobody at the arenas want to hear them screeching to a near-empty building
3. Offer the option for a commentary-free stream.

These are my requirements.

anonymous GIF
tenor.gif

Top Bottom