• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK customers can win an Xbox Series X with KFC, "finger clickin' good" custom controller

KFC is offering UK customers the chance to win Xbox Series X consoles.

UK fans jealous of the Taco Bell Xbox Series X giveaway in America won’t have to feel that way any longer, as Microsoft is bringing a similar promotion to the country.

KFC is giving away Xbox Series X consoles from October 19 to November 15. The promotion is available in Great Britain to people 16-years-old and above. To enter, you need to buy any of KFC’s Box Meals. You can only enter once per day, however. There’s a set of terms and conditions you should consult.

More interesting than the console giveaway itself, is the fact that KFC also has its own custom Xbox controllers. If you don’t win a console, you may get one of those instead, though we’re not sure if you’d want to keep it.

There’s only one picture of it, and it has KFC’s famous ‘finger-lickin’ good’ slogan (except it’s “clickin,'” cause gaming), and the KFC Gaming brand (which is a real thing) all over it, right next to chicken buckets and chicken pieces. Here it is (via Hot UK Deals):

image002.png

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
KFC is offering UK customers the chance to win Xbox Series X consoles.

UK fans jealous of the Taco Bell Xbox Series X giveaway in America won’t have to feel that way any longer, as Microsoft is bringing a similar promotion to the country.

KFC is giving away Xbox Series X consoles from October 19 to November 15. The promotion is available in Great Britain to people 16-years-old and above. To enter, you need to buy any of KFC’s Box Meals. You can only enter once per day, however. There’s a set of terms and conditions you should consult.

More interesting than the console giveaway itself, is the fact that KFC also has its own custom Xbox controllers. If you don’t win a console, you may get one of those instead, though we’re not sure if you’d want to keep it.

There’s only one picture of it, and it has KFC’s famous ‘finger-lickin’ good’ slogan (except it’s “clickin,'” cause gaming), and the KFC Gaming brand (which is a real thing) all over it, right next to chicken buckets and chicken pieces. Here it is (via Hot UK Deals):

kfc_xbox_series_x_controller.jpg

you've got to be kidding me. :messenger_confused:

Fbh

"Dude maybe you should cut back a bit on gaming and work out, it will be good for you"
"Nonsense , I'm perfectly healthy".....proceeds to grab his KFC controller.

TacosNSalsa

Better than what is being offered on the US. We have to eat at Burger King for chance to win a PS5.
Yup ..gimme KFC over BK any day . The only thing I can tolerate from there is a whopper but only once in a while . I've been considering going to one in the "bad" neighborhoods and giving it to homeless people

Top Bottom