• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Well, if you can't find them, you have to import them.

EksVGUe.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've imported Amiibo before. Got the triple Splatoon pack for pretty much the price of one and a half Amiibo here, inc postage.

Of course, that was before the Sterling shat itself.

Importing is not an option since I have a full Smash EU range (boxed). I just want to keep it consistent and complete.

I checked my orders again, I have the following coming:

Male Corrin x 2
Female Corrin
Cloud x 2
Bayonetta(2)

So will happily trade a Corrin and Cloud for the missing two I need - AC Cloud and Bayonneta(1). Otherwise I'd rather return the doubles to GAME and get my money back from their dickery price.

Koren

Apparently, Amazon shipped my Corrin (2), Cloud (2) and both Bayonettas, and Micromania dispatched Corrin (1) and Cloud (1) for store pickup. Seems like I'm set for this wave... Far easier than the BotW one, for me.

I fully expect my FNAC order for Pikmin one to fail, though... my CC number changed inbetween, and it's basically impossible to update it (I've contacted them, it was "well, I tried to cancel the order, but it's not available anymore... no joke?)

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Just ("just" being the last few months) when I thought I will never have my two most awaited Amiibo the first store I walk into gives me
:'D

Libro, Austria btw.

Amazon order of Cloud went from "Arriving tomorrow - dispatching soon" last night to "We're having trouble finding this item - delivery date pending" this morning.

I hate amiibo :(

I know the markup is infuriating, but I was able to order player 2 Bayonetta and Corrin on GAME UK this morning. Couldn't find them available anywhere else.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/bayonetta-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-original-outfit-1891493

http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/corrin-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-female-1891490

Also available for store delivery.

Hope this helps some of you guys.

Thanks. It Hurts but I've gotten at least half of my amiibo for £7 or less that this shouldn't increase the average I've paid by too much.

Zalman

My Pikmin amiibo has been "unexpectedly delayed by Amazon. Cooooooool.
Is this supposed to launch today too or next week with Hey Pikmin? I ordered the Cloud amiibo with it but it hasn't started processing yet. Meanwhile my other order with Corrin and Bayonetta is safe.

Koren

Jofamo

Amazon order of Cloud went from "Arriving tomorrow - dispatching soon" last night to "We're having trouble finding this item - delivery date pending" this morning.

I hate amiibo :(

Yeah. I ususally have no problems at all with pre-orders from Amazon, for games, amiibo or anything. But lately, they've been saying they'll deliver on the day of release right up until midnight, then when I wake up in the morning it's 'delivery date pending'. It's infuriating.

They've shipped my copy of the game, and the Inkling Girl amiibo, so they should come today. But my Inkling Boy and Squid amiibo have now moved to Monday. They better come.

Semajer

I unboxed my Splatoon Orange Squid today only to find out that it's defective. Are there any shops left that sell it for a reasonable price? UK shops if possible.

Nintendo UK done a poo poo. I received all the Smash Amiibo except Cloud Player 1. To be fair for some reason that one's despatch email was sent a day later, so maybe I will receive it tomorrow, even though I bought them all at once. Should I be worried?

Jofamo

Nintendo UK done a poo poo. I received all the Smash Amiibo except Cloud Player 1. To be fair for some reason that one's despatch email was sent a day later, so maybe I will receive it tomorrow, even though I bought them all at once. Should I be worried?

If you've received separate dispatch notices, they'll arrive separately. Each dispatch email should have a tracking ref though. Can you track the delivery of the missing amiibo?

Chopper

My Smash collection is complete! Feels good man. Although it's a shame that Corrin Player 2 is just a different pose. Looks a bit odd next to Cloud and Bayo and their alt outfits.

Koren

My Smash collection is complete! Feels good man. Although it's a shame that Corrin Player 2 is just a different pose. Looks a bit odd next to Cloud and Bayo and their alt outfits.
Isn't also a different gender? ;) I'm not that fond of the whole "player 1/player 2" trick...

TheMoon

?

It's still 14.99€ here on Amazon?

It's even back to 12.90€ or 13.90€ in my supermarket (that had 8 out of 9 friday morning.. I kinda wished I hadn't ordered them)

Look at any of the new (upcoming) ones. All of them are 19.99€.

TheMoon

I don't think there's a single one on fr...

I'd be willing to believe it's a placeholder price, I can't see those sold at 19.99€.

Oh, fr? I assumed we were talking about .de since they are notoriously overcharging for everything right now (LEs, SNES classic, amiibo).

Koren

Oh, fr? I assumed we were talking about .de since they are notoriously overcharging for everything right now (LEs, SNES classic, amiibo).
I may have missed which Amazon we were discussing about, but I would be surprised to see vastly different prices (by more than 30%!) on different Amazon stores on such a "common" product...

TheMoon

I may have missed which Amazon we were discussing about, but I would be surprised to see vastly different prices (by more than 30%!) on different Amazon stores on such a "common" product...

We never specificed until now^^

This is common, btw. AmazonFR (and ES/IT too) regularly has lower prices than DE specifically. Another comparison is how AmazonUK sells amiibo for 10.99GBP still (RRP of the Pikmin amiibo) while it's 19.99€ on DE.

Koren

This is common, btw. AmazonFR (and ES/IT too) regularly has lower prices than DE specifically.
Funnily enough, most of the time, I find Amazon.de cheaper than .fr ^_^

I guess you remember more the better deals abroad than those you get...

I know those things happen, but I'm surprised it happens with Amiibos.

Another comparison is how AmazonUK sells amiibo for 10.99GBP still (RRP of the Pikmin amiibo) while it's 19.99€ on DE.
The one releasing friday? It's still a preorder... I'd be curious to know whether it's indeed a policy. With Amiibos cheaper elsewhere in Deutschland, that doesn't seem a normal move for Amazon...

Top Bottom