• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF PS5 & Xbox Pre-order Watch

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Usually a spoon - then if it is right, season to taste

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Stockinformer.co.uk and just have alerts set up for amazon and Smyths. Nothing out there yet

OK - so this is what I did...

Stockinformer.co.uk - AND their Discord channel - that often was faster than the site itself.
PartsAlert on Twitter

Using those methods, I managed to get 2 of them before Xmas (Currys and Very). Kept one and sold the other to a friend for the RRP.
Same with PartsAlert for my 3080.

Last edited:

Rolla

Banned
Sony needs to restrict shipping to only allow stores which have active anti bot technology. I know walmart in the US did this successfully.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
Question for UK people who bought the original Bioshock Trilogy remaster SKU on PS4. Is Bioshock infinite in your library? I'm missing the tile in the library, I can download and play it from the store but it dosnt show up anywhere else on the OS (such as home screen). The only way to launch it is on the store. Rebuilding the database didn't help.

Last edited:

Rossco EZ

I've been using this discord because I don't have a twitter account, but that I'll keep an eye on the twitter.
alright, not sure if it will work for you but when sites go live i always use my phone with wifi off to order. i always get put in queues or get errors during checkout on wifi (not sure if this is to do with high traffic) but yeah on mobile i always checkout fast (y)

matty3092

Been Trying to join the PS5 Stock UK discord but when I go to the link and click the join button it take me to the Google play page for discord for some reason

matty3092

So i managed to place a pre order yesterday with GAME think it was pure luck just happened to refresh the page at 9.43am and it put me in a queue says it'll be delivered by 16/03/21

GinSama

The last stock in uk I didn’t had any luck. First was Amazon as soon receive the alert went straight away to Amazon page. It had stock but every time I put in the basket it gave a error. After a few minutes sold out.

second was in curry pc, was in the virtual queue after it was my turn it gave just a error page. After a few minutes sold out.

not that I’m in a hurry just trying my luck, will try really hard around June / July .

Top Bottom