• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF PS5 & Xbox Pre-order Watch

Malachai

Studio has sold out. Looks like I'm going to have to wait until it is readily available in shops. Tried Game and Smyths to see if they have had extra stock but both sites are down.

Rolla

Banned
Both Series X/S have been in stock at Microsoft UK

N7djvn4.jpg

DonJorginho

Banned
Anyone's PS5 preorders from Amazon saying November 20? I changed my delivery speed to standard from premium as have cancelled my Prime and won't renew till nearer launch.

UPDATE: Back to the 19th :)

Last edited:

Zoro7

Banned
Haven't used Game in years. Despicable company. Take advantage of their customers with dreadful trade in prices and now charging delivery when most places do not.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Sorted, got my email 6 days later, I can stop sweating now.

yGWGYMQ.png

LENCH187

may be some additional stock allocations coming the 25th for some retailers then..

Shopto gave you until the 24th to confirm your preorder, so maybe they get their allocation on the 25th

Roufianos

Haha, most people are working that time on the Friday and won't have time to keep refreshing the site. Could they really not afford to be a bit more specific?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'm trying to cancel my GAME pre-orders (DeS and MM) and my tickets are just getting automated email responses. Great. Gonna have to sit on the phone for half an hour tomorrow probably.

Last time i pre-ordered a PS4 by walking in store and slapping a deposit down, picked it up at mid-night.

I pre-ordered the 360 by walking in a store, slapping a deposit down, picked it up on launch day.

I picked up an OG Xbox on day one

I picked up a DC on launch day

So UKgaf, will i need to pre-order online or should i just wait and walk in on launch day?

I'm really in two minds as to whether or not i should pre-order vs taking my chances.

Hostile_18

Banned
Last time i pre-ordered a PS4 by walking in store and slapping a deposit down, picked it up at mid-night.

I pre-ordered the 360 by walking in a store, slapping a deposit down, picked it up on launch day.

I picked up an OG Xbox on day one

I picked up a DC on launch day

So UKgaf, will i need to pre-order online or should i just wait and walk in on launch day?

I'm really in two minds as to whether or not i should pre-order vs taking my chances.

I'd order online myself. Save yourself the stress. 😊

Top Bottom