• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Business Analysis Sales-Age [UK] Monthly Console sales (constantly updated) | GFK data from Chris Ding via GI.biz

Thirty7ven

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
It’s clear the Xbox stock situation is lacking, maybe because MS is sending more to the US since that will be their absolute top priority.

But considering the difference in the UK, and how PS was n2 in NA last month, it’s more likely that it’s a worldwide issue MS is having in terms of volume.

A shame when you think about it, for both consoles, a lot of momentum lost.

Mr Moose

Sep 10, 2013
England

More UK stock incoming (fuck GAME).

• Fire
Reactions: ethomaz

prinz_valium

Oct 15, 2013
It’s clear the Xbox stock situation is lacking, maybe because MS is sending more to the US since that will be their absolute top priority.

But considering the difference in the UK, and how PS was n2 in NA last month, it’s more likely that it’s a worldwide issue MS is having in terms of volume.

A shame when you think about it, for both consoles, a lot of momentum lost.
Nop.
US doesn't get more.
June was highest supply in the US and UK.
July was lower in both regions.

Same goes for Germany. They still allocate the world according to normal demand. If one region gets more stock, all get more stock. If one region gets less stock all get more stock. Of course just in general with variance.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Sep 26, 2019
I don't even know what are you talking about.
If it was Switch it was probably on the main page in a hot thread right now instead a post.

Is this guy Kenshin who was banned lol.
Now I see why people are complaining about his threads...

FireFistAce

Sep 2, 2020
theres plenty of ps5 stock coming into the uk now. i just managed to finally order one this morning. anyway, its looking like PS5 will take top spot this year but than again, theres a new switch model coming so who knows.
You ordered one but did you get it yet?