• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Oh god, did that munter from our town make national press? Check out the mouthbreather comments from the Hull Daily Fail.

My favourite:

by Reeree83Monday, April 2 2012, 8:40AM
“hope someone takes a very large bab on her head, selfish, irresponsible, pathetic individual. Hope her kid's are eventually put with a happy, loving family. This story sickens me!”

Not posting a link, don't want to market their website any more than I have to.

Here's a pretty picture of the pretty lady:

article-2124246-09BDA2C8000005DC-462_634x592.jpg

Troll level: Master. Her smile is one to one with troll face.
Here is the harsh reality as to why a lot of women hate her. She is like a few women I know: very open, chatty, and flirtatious towards guys. Not 'one of the lads', but neither a bunny boiler, somewhere in between. She can meet a guy, and get him feeling comfortable talking to her quickly. It certainly isn't her looks, she is the definition of average.

Yen

Graham Linehan on twitter:
“@Glinner:
I glanced at the Samantha Brick piece and know it's about a very beautiful woman. But who is the woman in the photograph accompanying it?”

Ice cold.

Every time I go on the Daily Mail website I slightly forget that I have the headline generator Google Chrome plugin turned on and they all change to the fake ones.

Speaking of generators (SHAMELESS SHAMELESS SHAMELESS), quite proud as my BBC Three Documentary Generator from last year got a mention in the Guardian yesterday so has had a few thousand hits over yesterday and today. Slightly worrying when it means TV people start following me on Twitter.

The worrying thing - is it's slightly resembling truth a bit too much now. I've not updated the wordbank in months, so went in to add BBC Three's latest obsessions, which appear to be unemployment, crime and gambling.

They were already in the generator. Hmm.

Suairyu

Banned
The interview footage I was transcribing today has enlightened me as to the dangers of anesthesia and made me fear my upcoming eye surgery. Also I never want to go skiing.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm having a can of coca cola because im past the point of caring about petty unhealthy shit. (i Mainly drink water anyway)

Kentpaul

What brand of beer is that?

You cheeky sod.

I average around 10 pints of beer a week (usally in one setting as I only drink one day a week.)

When can i start posting my weed and beer pictures in this thread? Soon I hope because I dont think any mods police this thread.

4 hours of work left and fuck this shift is flying in. So glad to be back on the 2 - 10 shift, it's like a holiday camp compaired to the other shifts. Im of work tomorrow folks so I will invest time into converse with you guys and start mass effect 3! Life's good I ain't had a fuck mah life moment all day!

Kentpaul

I knew I was justified. Snow is on the way!

It's been snowing up here in Scotland all day. Was out In the yard cleaning the floor cleaner and i got blasted with artic winds (shit was so unpleasant as I only have a hi vis vest/polo combo on.

Kentpaul

It got closed and all talk about weed in a specific sense got banned. We've been playing it quite close to the edge in this thread.

That was a great thread.

It's a pitty threads about sex got banned too :( treating honest hard working middle class awesome people like children :( oh well guys im now craving the rocky movies. Fuck I think about so much random shit when I'm at work.

There was an episode of community I was watching last night that was in the same style as the goodfellas movie. It's like the show keeps on outdoing its self on a episode by episode basis. I for one look forward to watching community tonight.

Kentpaul

Kentpaul, don't take this the wrong way, but do you consider yourself middle class?

Nice house, girl drives a nice car, the 20 pound notes that pass through my hands.. I dress good and stay in a bought home. What ever I am I live a life a comfort. Working class with no debts.

defel

CHEEZMO™;36622524 said:
I want to take a trip to the US. Alone.

I've never been anywhere on my own though. What do I need to do?

I went on the Work America program last summer and will be repeating it again this year. I went on my own, met everyone there and had an awesome experience.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I went on the Work America program last summer and will be repeating it again this year. I went on my own, met everyone there and had an awesome experience.

My parents refuse to help me organise it and say they wont let me go.

Fuck those cunts.

f0rk

What job did you get? You need to pay £365 up front for the website :/

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;36622524 said:
I want to take a trip to the US. Alone.

I've never been anywhere on my own though. What do I need to do?
CHEEZMO I told you already. But seeing as you can't learn Google, here:

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office's guidelines on travelling to the US of A.

The rest, such as booking flights, arranging care hire if need be (but surely Lucario will pick you up ;p) and so on should be easy to find out.

P.S. Man the fuck up. You need to learn to do these things without your parents. Their refusal to help you is a great growing opportunity for you. Spread them wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom