• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK school forces 6 year-olds to write gay love letters

DV27

Jun 14, 2010
"Bewsey Lodge Elementary School, where the video was shot, is known for its pride in promoting cultural Marxism and sexual degeneration in children, as well as its support of the LGBT agenda. The school’s website also proclaims its intention to aggressively promote gender ideology and children wear a gender-neutral uniform, per school policy."

So basically it's a Momentum hatchery.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Remove prayer from schools. No pushback or attempt to reconcile it. This was a peaceful removal from those who weren't happy about it.

Push gay agenda in school, with no attempt to ask if this is ok with parents. Speak out against this and you will be branded a bigot. Well, being branded a bigot is losing meaning in this doublespeak world, so oh well.

This has happened in my lifetime, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it unfold.

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
their little 6 year old brains are like pudding and theyre baking all this into their heads future gon be interesting

why would you wanna do this

theyre gonna be in high school eventually and find out all this themselves

some twisted people running things

Reactions: Singular7

Digital Gex

Feb 20, 2019
I think there was a thread on this before.

Either way I find this strange since most schools don't have kids write love letters about straight characters so the fact this has no straight equivalent makes it undeniable that this is nothing more than pushing a narrative onto youth..

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
hey kids we know its none of our business but here is some color paper and some crayons, just be.. pretend to be gay for a day

be gay for a day to understand, to relate to gays.. even if you aren't necessarily gay.. i mean possibly.. hopef.. to understand our world better

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
hey kids we know its none of our business but here is some color paper and some crayons, just be.. pretend to be gay for a day

be gay for a day to understand, to relate to gays.. even if you aren't necessarily gay.. i mean possibly.. hopef.. to understand our world better
6 year old raises hand. “What’s gay? I love my mommy and daddy and my goldfish named Oscar, is that what gay means?”

What an indoctrinating shitshow.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Canada is getting soft too with Trudeau, but not this bad. I hope all this UK crap that has happened the past 5 years stays there.

We might be Commonwealth countries, the Queen still a patriarch, and we always fight on the same side when it comes to world wars, but all this SJW shit can stay over there.

Oct 26, 2018
And to think, the UK is the one who stood up to Germany twice never rolling over, would look at naked chicks in their daily newspaper, and people would be man enough to have kicks watching Benny Hill.

And nobody went mental. Now it's like a 180 of apologies and pandering. Where was this when Germans were knocking on the door?

For shame UK. Especially from all us Commonwealth countries as the UK will always be seen as a father figure kind of country.

Last edited:

Turnt

Jul 21, 2018
"Bewsey Lodge Elementary School, where the video was shot, is known for its pride in promoting cultural Marxism and sexual degeneration in children, as well as its support of the LGBT agenda. The school’s website also proclaims its intention to aggressively promote gender ideology and children wear a gender-neutral uniform, per school policy."

So basically it's a Momentum hatchery.
If it’s Momentum shouldn’t they be teaching the kids to call things cultural Marxism?

Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
Either the conservatives were right all along, or the far-left is unwittingly copying every absurd evangelical doomsday prediction of the past 30 years like it's a checklist.
This is what's so bizarre, it's like the left has been purposely trying to become every worst stereotype the right accused them of being, stereotypes that once seemed so absurd.

Oct 26, 2018
Disgusting perverse adults projecting their fetishes onto adolescent toddlers, essentially.

Grooming. I can see why the Islamic community have been protesting now.
No doubt.

Government education system. The most perverted industry out there with kiddie shit going on.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And to think, the UK is the one who stood up to Germany twice never rolling over, would look at naked chicks in their daily newspaper, and people would be man enough to have kicks watching Benny Hill.

And nobody went mental. Now it's like a 180 of apologies and pandering. Where was this when Germans were knocking on the door?

For shame UK. Especially from all us Commonwealth countries as the UK will always be seen as a father figure kind of country.
Ya but thats because they had that racist Churchill in power. Lets make sure we tear down the man and smear him as a racist piece of garbage. Present day UK would cancel Churchill.

Reactions: Singular7

Horns

Jun 23, 2010
Why are stories from well over a year ago making their rounds again? Feels like Facebook in this thread...

My 6 year old doesn't know what gay or straight even is. Seems like certain somebodies with an agenda twisted this. That explains why the only sites I can find running this story are far right religious sites and propaganda sites. Never heard of thebl before. Luckily Snopes came through: https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/10/11/pro-trump-outlet-linked-epoch-times/

• Fire
Reactions: AfricanKing

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Why are stories from well over a year ago making their rounds again? Feels like Facebook in this thread...

My 6 year old doesn't know what gay or straight even is. Seems like certain somebodies with an agenda twisted this. That explains why the only sites I can find running this story are far right religious sites and propaganda sites. Never heard of thebl before. Luckily Snopes came through: https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/10/11/pro-trump-outlet-linked-epoch-times/
You can’t defend the story so you attack the source. Got it

Reactions: Sleepydays

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Read the article, you will find your answer in the very first sentence.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
Parents need to teach their own children, and as such, the faculty of local schools should be required to have lived in the community served for a long period of time--not on its outskirts, not in a neighboring upperclass community, and never someone imported from another area for the job. Then, give parents complete firing power by mere popular vote. If more than 50% of the parents of kids in your class want you gone, you don't belong in that school and also don't belong in that community period.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

There were plenty of other links that reported this story recently I just grabbed this one at random and I admit I don't know this site at all but the source is a BBC documentary as you can see here:

The outlet reporting the story is irrelevant though because it's 100% true as can be seen in the video above. Obviously left leaning news sources won't talk about this being an issue because they support this agenda.

buizel

Feb 19, 2018

HMM interesting mix

also this school curriculum:

"Our curriculum has been recently re-designed for more freedom to teach topics and lessons based around the interests of the children for example: Superheroes, Pirates and The Lake District"

wat

Orta

Apr 26, 2018
The sexualisation of children is becoming deeply disturbing. This kind of shit and allowing mentally deranged demonic looking bearded trannys into kids schools under the ludicrous pretence of tolerance is an abomination :messenger_pouting:

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011

FreedomGate

Mental Gymnastics 🥇Gold Medalist🥇
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
This seems absurdly specific. They are writing GAY love letters role-playing as SPECIFIC characters in a fictional scenario and the content has to be HOMOSEXUAL in nature, which means that the kids had to learn what the state wanted them to about the LGBT and then have them apply it to this specific classroom task.

I can't see how anyone could defend this lesson, it couldn't be clearer if it was transparent tape.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Is the bias of snopes just something you read somewhere and are parroting or do you have anything to support your assertion?

They are all connected with the establishment globalist narrative.

Reactions: desertdroog

belmarduk

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2019

They are all connected with the establishment globalist narrative.
Evidence? This all seems like the delusional rantings of a paranoid "food babe." Snopes has had no ties to Proper Media for three years.

Last edited:

nani17

May 3, 2018
Sie werden denken, wie wir denken, und es wird Ihnen gefallen... Heil Linker Flügel

Might as well be in German

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Is the bias of snopes just something you read somewhere and are parroting or do you have anything to support your assertion?
I have read enough of their takes after watching raw footage of something and concluded that they are suspect based on my own eyes, and brain. They reference garbage like Mother Jones in their fact checks. It is like the grievance studies peer review setup where you reference nonsense studies as a means to support your assertion. Not something a fact check website should be doing. I also dislike their tactic of pouring a bunch of stories/issues together some real some fake just so they can say mostly true/false about certain issues. You will notice anything they really want to take down is a single issue where anything they want to massage is loaded with 3-4 things so they can muddy the waters. Obviously they aren't just spreading complete falsehoods in every story but some of their fact checkers have a slant in anything political. Also their non fact check political stories featured on the website are all slanted one way.

From your above responses I don't think you actually wanted an honest response. Just wanted to berate people for questioning the authority you place your trust in. Please continue to follow along with their takes blindly and then accuse others of confirmation bias and the rich irony of accusing others of parroting something they read somewhere.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Wow, the paranoia of the fringe is scary sometimes. The problem with extremists is they only consume that which conforms to their own biases.
Literally zero self awareness; it really does boggle the mind...