• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK school forces 6 year-olds to write gay love letters

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
In the UK, LGBT has become a national obsession. Just a while ago, I heard a British radio presenter, who describes himself as “a member of the LGBT community”, say on live radio that “gender identity can't be changed”. By saying this he contradicts the LGBT movement's idea of “gender fluidity”, but these bullshitters have never cared about being consistent, so I guess his stance isn't surprising.
The ideology simply twists and turns when its fraudulent ideas are exposed for what they are.
Only Muslims seem willing to push back against the desire,from a movement which has an unmistakable sexual motivation, to fill the minds of children with these ideas

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
In the UK, LGBT has become a national obsession.
It's similar in the US, among certain regions and groups. LGBTQ* is the primary social & even religious self-justification for the entire elite class now--and those who aspire to be in the elite, like college students aping their professors--so they push it into every possible corner of life with astonishing fanaticism now. Pull the rug under it at last and watch their entire class identity, along with all the performative markers they now use to differentiate themselves from the bigoted dirty common folk, crumble to dust.

Reactions: Breakage

belmarduk

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2019
I have read enough of their takes after watching raw footage of something and concluded that they are suspect based on my own eyes, and brain. They reference garbage like Mother Jones in their fact checks. It is like the grievance studies peer review setup where you reference nonsense studies as a means to support your assertion. Not something a fact check website should be doing. I also dislike their tactic of pouring a bunch of stories/issues together some real some fake just so they can say mostly true/false about certain issues. You will notice anything they really want to take down is a single issue where anything they want to massage is loaded with 3-4 things so they can muddy the waters. Obviously they aren't just spreading complete falsehoods in every story but some of their fact checkers have a slant in anything political. Also their non fact check political stories featured on the website are all slanted one way.

From your above responses I don't think you actually wanted an honest response. Just wanted to berate people for questioning the authority you place your trust in. Please continue to follow along with their takes blindly and then accuse others of confirmation bias and the rich irony of accusing others of parroting something they read somewhere.
Thank you for the actual response. I can only find one instance of Snopes using Mother Jones as a reference and that is its list of mass shootings in America.. which is.. a list rather than something ideologically driven. Its not as if Snopes is citing Mother Jones’ opinion pieces in its articles.

Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
These same ideologues called it "slippery slope" when highly-conservative voices warned public education was headed in this direction.

Either the conservatives were right all along, or the far-left is unwittingly copying every absurd evangelical doomsday prediction of the past 30 years like it's a checklist.
To be fair though, it was the Conservatives (Tories) who started these stupid initiatives in the early 2010s.

Cameron wanted us all to hug Hoodies when Knife Crime was quite high with teenagers.

The far left have taken this to the extreme recently but some of the Tories wanted these ideas of inclusiveness. :LOL: (not saying they endorse this as this is just crazy and disturbing)

I am still traumatised by the Clown World thread of something much worse. 😨😨😨

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
To be fair though, it was the Conservatives (Tories) who started these stupid initiatives in the early 2010s.

Cameron wanted us all to hug Hoodies when Knife Crime was quite high with teenagers.

The far left have taken this to the extreme recently but some of the Tories wanted these ideas of inclusiveness. :LOL:

I am still traumatised by the Clown World thread of something much worse. 😨😨😨
The UK Tory party is not really conservative, in the same way that the American Democrat party is not really progressive.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
It's similar in the US, among certain regions and groups. LGBTQ* is the primary social & even religious self-justification for the entire elite class now--and those who aspire to be in the elite, like college students aping their professors--so they push it into every possible corner of life with astonishing fanaticism now. Pull the rug under it at last and watch their entire class identity, along with all the performative markers they now use to differentiate themselves from the bigoted dirty common folk, crumble to dust.
Not surprised. It feeds into that whole “luxury beliefs” thing popular among the leftist elite. If you want to be a good person, you have to be on the LGBT bandwagon. No matter how absurd it gets, you must support it. It's almost as if people have been blinded by the thrill of being part of a “progressive” global mass movement (and the increased sexual licence enabled by this particular movement) that they are willing to overlook all the cult-like ambitions and outright anti-reality ideas.

None of the major world religions gets this level of unbridled entry and influence into every aspect of life. The very people who often say all religiously influenced teaching should be banned from schools are happy to let the LGBT movement do its thing. Many are convinced, by rhetoric couched in the language of compassion and tolerance, that the movement exists solely for the greater good and anyone who says otherwise is simply a disbeliever.

That, for example, there are children being fed puberty blockers to supress their development should be a cause for mass outrage, yet there is none because many educated people have willingly accepted the progressive bs to make themselves feel better and appear as enlightened beings to those below them.
It makes you wonder what else they are willing to overlook in the name of progress.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Whats going on in this clown world. Is the plan to make nothing a crime anymore? No bail, no crime for theft under xyz, remove yourself from sex offender lists.

I guess next is if you are convicted of murder just say you identify as an innocent man and you are transinnocent and you can get out of jail.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo
Nov 5, 2014
England
Yeah has been posted on here before. As its an area in my home town :( Bewsey is a shit hole full of wasters, the parents probably don't even care enough to know what their kids are doing at school.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Whats going on in this clown world. Is the plan to make nothing a crime anymore? No bail, no crime for theft under xyz, remove yourself from sex offender lists.

I guess next is if you are convicted of murder just say you identify as an innocent man and you are transinnocent and you can get out of jail.
Between this and stuff like no bail in NYC, sometimes I think Judge Dredd is the way to go. Catch criminal scum in the act of committing a heinous crime, judge and execute them right then and there. It's crazy to me that I can think like that but in Clown World it seems less crazy and more just than the current laxist attitude we have towards crime in the West.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Between this and stuff like no bail in NYC, sometimes I think Judge Dredd is the way to go. Catch criminal scum in the act of committing a heinous crime, judge and execute them right then and there. It's crazy to me that I can think like that but in Clown World it seems less crazy and more just than the current laxist attitude we have towards crime in the West.
This is what the ‘powers that be’ want as well.

Create the problem, provide the “solution”.

/takes off tinfoil

Reactions: Breakage

Zog

Oct 24, 2017
The powers that be know how these things go. They introduce something and dismiss the slippery slope suggestions because they know that by the time the slippery slope is revealed to be a fact, the people will not care enough to protest, merely complain and that's it. Rinse and repeat for the next game of "cross this line". The masses never learn and insist that this time the game of "cross this line" is different than the last game and therefore won't turn out the same way.

Last edited: