• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK: Trump admin ‘clumsy and inept'

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
He forgot useless, but I guess it's good enough.

Britain’s ambassador to the United States described the Trumpadministration as “diplomatically clumsy and inept” and said he doubted it would become “substantially more normal,” according to a leaked diplomatic cable published Sunday.

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
He's stating what everybody is thinking.... even the president's own administration. Cheatin' Cheeto is a loser.

Remember when Rex called Cheeto a "fucking moron"? When McMaster called Cheeto an "idiot"?

Last edited:

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
Gotta love when Americans actually side with other countries because they are so deluded.

King of Foxes

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Oi you cheeky wanker, you got a loisense for being a diplomat?

....ok now sir you told me ta fuk off ya did. Right now eyes gunna av to ask you to fill in this form and attend furteen weeks of sensitivity training

Oh you is a muslim right? Sorry sir please pop into the back off the bobby car and sgt Brucie here with give ya your state sponsored oral sex sexual emergency blowjob.

merlinevo

Apr 28, 2019
Seems like a preemptive move by the current British government before their new prime minister takes over and appoint a US-friendly ambassador. These leaks and public condemnation are such a stupid form of protest. Government employees and professionals shouldn't be acting like this, it harms the institutions and their credibility more than the intended target. Just look at what happens with the FBI leaks, they literally destroy their case against Trump.

Reactions: Solomeena

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
I wish UK politicians would shut up with the constant bitching about other countries and work on the fucking mess we are in. It's like clowns telling other people they look funny.
In that case it was internal memos that leaked. It's not UK politicians openly criticizing other countries, but the ambassador doing his job. Now you can agree or not with his opinion, but there's nothing wrong in the original process.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
He's stating what everybody is thinking.... even the president's own administration. Cheatin' Cheeto is a loser.

Remember when Rex called Cheeto a "fucking moron"? When McMaster called Cheeto an "idiot"?
You know those guys who called Obama stuff like Obummer and Nobama?

That's you. You're that dude. Except perhaps because you're choosing to focus on his skin color, you're even worse.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
I wish UK politicians would shut up with the constant bitching about other countries and work on the fucking mess we are in. It's like clowns telling other people they look funny.
I hope your not American saying this. Because in your country kids getting murdered in class has become a natural occurrence.

• Triggered

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
You know those guys who called Obama stuff like Obummer and Nobama?

That's you. You're that dude. Except perhaps because you're choosing to focus on his skin color, you're even worse.
If you didn't know, it's not his natural skin color. He made himself orange because he's an insecure, petty man. A man who overstates his wealth and, as HE HIMSELF put it, likes to grab women by the pussy without their consent.

You idolize this trash that deserves to be in a landfill?

His own people call him a moron and an idiot. Of course, others will do the same.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: AfricanKing

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
If you didn't know, it's not his natural skin color. He made himself orange because he's an insecure, petty man. A man who overstates his wealth and, as HE HIMSELF put it, likes to grab women by the pussy without their consent.

His own people call him a moron and an idiot. Of course, others will do the same.
You're still that guy. Always and forever.

btgorman

Jul 26, 2009
I hope your not American saying this. Because in your country kids getting murdered in class has become a natural occurrence.

/AfricanKingUS

I hope your not a Brit saying this. Because in your country legalized rape of little girls by Muslims has become a natural occurrence. Because in your country politicians eschewing democracy has become a natural occurrence. Because in your country criminalizing comedians has become a natural occurrence. Because in your country criminalizing spoons and cooking utensils has become a natural occurrence.

/AfricanKingUS

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2012

No, he said "they'll let you [...] grab them by the pussy". That doesn't sound non-consensual to me.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017

/AfricanKingUS

I hope your not a Brit saying this. Because in your country legalized rape of little girls by Muslims has become a natural occurrence. Because in your country politicians eschewing democracy has become a natural occurrence. Because in your country criminalizing comedians has become a natural occurrence. Because in your country criminalizing spoons and cooking utensils has become a natural occurrence.

/AfricanKingUS
Legalised??

Mind showing me this court ruling or law?

Yeah, its just kids stabbing each other here instead...
Let's not pretend it's on the same level as America

• Triggered

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Legalised??

Mind showing me this court ruling or law?

Let's not pretend it's on the same level as America
Lets not pretend that violent crimes, child rape gangs and gangrape was as much as staple of UK culture 10 years ago as it is today after leftwing idiots became so open minded their brains fell out.

Last edited:

jolof96

Aug 3, 2017
Lets not pretend that violent crimes, child rape gangs and gangrape was as much as staple of UK culture 10 years ago as it is today after leftwing idiots became so open minded their brains fell out.
it comes to something when a judge is more upset about how rapists feel than their victims

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
I think it's safe to say the world at large stopped giving a fuck what the UK thinks decades ago. But it's cute they take time away from their trainwreck to mock others.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Violent crime you say

All time low pal. Wtf are you talking about.

Do you think the UK has a liberal government ?? You must need a History lesson to cover the last decade or so. The government are right wing conservatives who have been in power for 9 years.

• Triggered

Hissing Sid

Feb 19, 2015
Just heard Jeremy Cunt decrying this on the radio... Well he wasn’t actually complaining about what was said, just about the fact that it had been leaked in the first place.

Makes all the difference.

#Notalllimeys

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
Violent crime you say

All time low pal. Wtf are you talking about.

Do you think the UK has a liberal government ?? You must need a History lesson to cover the last decade or so. The government are right wing conservatives who have been in power for 9 years.
Look at that drop off in 1994.

MDMA is one helluva drug.

• LOL
Reactions: AfricanKing