• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK: Trump admin ‘clumsy and inept'

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
Look at that, these alwaysTrumpers will even turn on their most reliable allies to protect the Russian asset. I wonder what it would take for you to admit Trump and his administration are clumsy and inept? Would Putin himself need to say it?

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
  • Fire
Reactions: AfricanKing

Sacred

Aug 22, 2018
Look at that, these alwaysTrumpers will even turn on their most reliable allies to protect the Russian asset. I wonder what it would take for you to admit Trump and his administration are clumsy and inept? Would Putin himself need to say it?
You morons never give up the tin foil shit do you?

Reactions: desertdroog

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
The Greek economy has been hanging by a thread for the past decade. Italy is divided and in a recession. Frances yellow vest are still running wild. Germany is going through a right wing resurgence after letting in migrants.

Sure we're going through Brexit crap, but don't let that fool you - our economy is stable, we have free healthcare, and the pound is rebounding.
London is now majority Muslim. Your government is importing 300,000 third world migrants each year. Your healthcare is not free. It is paid for by taxes and will no doubt be put under great strain with the number of migrants coming into the country.

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
lol "running wild"... There are so few of them left in the streets that their own page dedicated to publishing their own participation estimations stopped giving numbers. "we'll be back after the summer holidays" they say. Talk about a revolution...
They had two parties for the European elections, and got less than 2% put together. That movement is dead in the water.

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
London is now majority Muslim. Your government is importing 300,000 third world migrants each year. Your healthcare is not free. It is paid for by taxes and will no doubt be put under great strain with the number of migrants coming into the country.
I live in London. You are wrong.

The NHS is under strain because of austerity cuts from the right wing gov over the past 9 years. Coupled with many europeans leaving the UK after bad brexit sentiment.

Last edited:
Reactions: AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
White people still make up a majority of Londons population

Most migrants come from Poland so I dont know if you consider Poland a third world ?? Do you?

Yes you are right our Healthcare is free at the point of treatment we pay for it in our taxes but for allot of people they take more from the NHS than they put in for example people on benefits , elderly and children.

Forgot to mention we also have a much better uni system when it comes to fees and debt .

And migrants pay more into the system than brits and they take out less in terms of Benefits

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: Solomeena and azz0r

Lamel

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Where did you go to school that 12% constitutes a majority?

So brazenly posting things you have 0 clue about, classic.

Reactions: azz0r

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Where did you go to school that 12% constitutes a majority?

So brazenly posting things you have 0 clue about, classic.
I stand corrected. I am brazen and it gets me into trouble sometimes. In my own defense, the most common name in London for newborn babies is Mohammed. Birth rates among Muslims are higher than the native British population. So perhaps I spoke prematurely on this matter.

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
The UK was a complete shithole
last week when we had that crazy lady PM but now it's great again!

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Some people are short-sighted in this thread. Somerset would not be happy.

Does anyone find it strange that Us and Uk are split right down the middle in their political debates and that one side of each country is an extension of one-another?

Trump + Boris (potentially) vs Corbin and Biden/Bernie?

It's almost as if there Is no national politics anymore and it's now global politics. The normalising of which has been occurring for the last few years.

How this isn't ringing alarm bells with anyone is madness. Brexit isn't about leaving the EU, it's about accepting, one way or the other, global politics. Either the UK stays with the EU and that becomes global politics or we leave the EU and side the yanks, another arm of global politics.

It's Left vs Right or Democratic vs Conservative, but on a global scale. The policies each country makes on the international stage are now more important than national policies. Shitty drinking water in flint? fuck it, here's some pictures of muslim is Britain. Loads of people dying in London? Fuck it, here's some pictures of LBGT. Etc etc

It's all a distraction. This play-by-play has happened for centuries; get two sides to fight over THE SAME GOAL to give you the illusion of choice. Just like when you say to your children; Do you want to go to bed at 20:30 or at 21:00? (You want them in bed by Nine, they will choose nine, but they haven't really got a choice)

Look outside the box for one second and you'll shit your pants at what the future holds.

Last edited:

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
We hired President Trump to help us at home, which he's done better than any other president in my lifetime.

Obama was more concerned about what the world thought of him, while home decayed.

This means President Trump is doing his job!

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
I stand corrected. I am brazen and it gets me into trouble sometimes. In my own defense, the most common name in London for newborn babies is Mohammed. Birth rates among Muslims are higher than the native British population. So perhaps I spoke prematurely on this matter.
Some people love to quote that kind of statistics that is observable in many places, but it's more a sign of name diversity than sheer natality. In the case of England (+Wales), even if Mohammed and its variants is the most popular name, it only represented 2% of baby boys born in 2011.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

SpartanN92

Sep 7, 2012
This is anecdotal but my income has nearly doubled under Trump, due to a combination of the corporate tax cuts and a booming economy leading to more business.

Trump is taking care of Americans first, which is how it should be.

Freedom Gate Co.

Imbecile LARPer
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Europe been falling apart for awhile, with small conflicts, and more possible countries splitting up upcoming.

If US didn't have pacts with half these countries there would be armed conflicts and invasions every week with economies see-sawing. So far, Europe has been artificially pumped up. more so since the EU and other agencies, and no one has actually started fixing the problem just band-aid solutions or creating a bubble.

Clearly things need to change, but at this rate won't happen until everything collapses, Eastern and rest of Europe have different issues but I expect both to implode around the same time.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Living in the UK is a blessing compared to 95% of the planet.
95%? was going to say what unbelievable racist bigoted shit is this. Then I realized this is what Americans who have never left their state think he world is like.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
Brits don't need to talk shit about the U.S. when they can't get their own shit in order. EU in general are a bunch of dipshits who think that the U.S.A. owes them something when it is the exact opposite. Arrogant Euro/Brit's, i swear.

Oct 26, 2018
Brits don't need to talk shit about the U.S. when they can't get their own shit in order. EU in general are a bunch of dipshits who think that the U.S.A. owes them something when it is the exact opposite. Arrogant Euro/Brit's, i swear.
Best way to deflect criticism to another topic.... blame the US. And people eat that shit up.

- The economy is shit. Blame the US
- Brexit collapse. Blame the US
- The toaster burnt my English Muffins. Blame the US

The next time I get a weed on my lawn, I'll blame the US for soil degradation due to lingering pollution in the atmosphere from a Iowa coal plant that closed down 6 years ago.

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
Sounds about right. The State Department is in shambles.

Last edited:

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
95%? was going to say what unbelievable racist bigoted shit is this. Then I realized this is what Americans who have never left their state think he world is like.
We travel around Europe freely and gain new perspectives. Most US citizens have never left their own city, let alone state, let alone country.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Jul 7, 2018
Most migrants come from Poland so I dont know if you consider Poland a third world ?? Do you?
Haven't you said something like that in the past and it has been debunked? Mohamed is the most common baby name in London.

The UK has one of highest rates of acid attacks in the world, according to the police. According to the Metropolitan Police, 2017 was the worst year for acid attacks in London, with 465 attacks recorded, up from 395 the previous year and 255 in 2015

I wonder how many acid attacks there were in UK in the 80s or 90s.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Nope was never debunked , most people have just bought into the Muslim Boggeyman and think so.

With baby names you are looking at it wrong. 2 Muslim families can call their kids Mohammed and 10 white families can call their kids different names.. yes Mohammed is the most common name in that case but that's as far as that goes. You cant extrapolate any other details than that.

• Triggered
Reactions: Solomeena

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Jul 7, 2018
With baby names you are looking at it wrong. 2 Muslim families can call their kids Mohammed and 10 white families can call their kids different names.. yes Mohammed is the most common name in that case but that's as far as that goes. You cant extrapolate any other details than that.

I think you are the one that looks the data wrong. Because according to your links, Polish are the biggest nationality of immigrants in UK, yes, with 9,8%, BUT people from non-Western countries are almost double the number of Polish immigrants, India with 8,8%, Pakistan with 5,6%, Bangladesh with 2,8% and South Africa with 2,5% are more immigrants than Polish, which is the crux of the argument, that the muslim and 3rd world population of UK is the dominant population.

Hell, in London, Indian's are the biggest minority in London with 8,9%.

And let's not forget those 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants that are considered UK citizents in the mix.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
I think you are the one that looks the data wrong. Because according to your links, Polish are the biggest nationality of immigrants in UK, yes, with 9,8%, BUT people from non-Western countries are almost double the number of Polish immigrants, India with 8,8%, Pakistan with 5,6%, Bangladesh with 2,8% and South Africa with 2,5% are more immigrants than Polish, which is the crux of the argument, that the muslim and 3rd world population of UK is the dominant population.

Hell, in London, Indian's are the biggest minority in London with 8,9%.
You know Islam is not big in India right. They are mainly Hindus. I dont think you are fit for this conversation when you dont even know how data or stats work.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
The word "and" exists in my post, right?
An immigrant is an immigrant regardless of where they originate from be it Poland or South Africa. You have an issue with Mulsim migration and in doing so you tried to lump India into that group when the majority of the population are Hindus. It shows how short sighted you are and driven to prove a point that you think all brown people must be Muslim. It's sad

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Jul 7, 2018
An immigrant is an immigrant regardless of where they originate from be it Poland or South Africa. You have an issue with Mulsim migration and in doing so you tried to lump India into that group when the majority of the population are Hindus. It shows how short sighted you are and driven to prove a point that you think all brown people must be Muslim. It's sad
The percentage of non-western countries in UK is more than the Polish percentage, and even the muslim population is bigger than the Polish population if you check the stats of your links.

Also would love to see the percentage of second and third generation immigrants.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
The percentage of non-western countries in UK is more than the Polish percentage, and even the muslim population is bigger than the Polish population if you check the stats of your links.

Also would love to see the percentage of second and third generation immigrants.
So what's your issue. Most Muslims are born here and most migrants come from Poland you cant choose to exclude data because it does not suit your needs.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Jul 7, 2018
So what's your issue. Most Muslims are born here and most migrants come from Poland you cant choose to exclude data because it does not suit your needs.
I didn't exclude any data, as far as I can tell, the point you replied is that the most immigrants in UK come from the 3rd world, and this is true. undeniably true.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
I didn't exclude any data, as far as I can tell, the point you replied is that the most immigrants in UK come from the 3rd world, and this is true. undeniably true.
Ah gotcha. Yes collectively you're right. Country of origin is Poland if you break it down by country.

Last edited:

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Seems like a proper assessment by an objective party
A guy whose job included keeping friendly ties with US admin just lost his job for clumsily and ineptly destroying any chance of a receptive audience. Seems more like projection to me.