• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UKGAF: Project Zero U : LE available on nintendo store

For a standard edition, yeah. This is a "special edition" with supplementary goodies aimed at the fans.

You might have a point if a regular edition existed, but it doesn't. You get this inflated price junk if you want a retail version, or you get nothing. I don't want the special edition crap they're forcing on me if I want to play the game, but I don't have a choice.

It's not a special edition, that implies that a regular edition exists, and it doesn't.

You might have a point if a regular edition existed, but it doesn't. You get this inflated price junk if you want a retail version, or you get nothing. I don't want the special edition crap they're forcing on me if I want to play the game, but I don't have a choice.

It's not a special edition, that implies that a regular edition exists, and it doesn't.

It's still downloadable? I mean, your point stands, and while I don't believe this is their only stock, but it can still be played.

Bl@de

OOS? Damn. I hope Amazon Germany (judging from the USK logo it should also be sold in Germany like the Bayonetta 1+2 Special Edition) and other stores get it. I need it. Didn't even know there will be a special edition.

Shiggy

OOS? Damn. I hope Amazon Germany (judging from the USK logo it should also be sold in Germany like the Bayonetta 1+2 Special Edition) and other stores get it. I need it. Didn't even know there will be a special edition.

Media Markt currently has it for 49.99€.

Shiggy

Bl@de

The only physical edition of this game is the LE. You should at least pre-order it.

Wow thanks for the info. I would've never known without this thread. Thanks Nintendo. Placed a preorder at the local Media Markt.

EDIT: Yep, checked the official (german) Nintendo page. There will only be a limited edition retail release on the 30th of October. Don't like that. But if I don't like it I can still sell it for scalper prices on ebay a year later (when you look at german prices of Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii))

Memory

Anywhere else to get it from the UK? It's out of stock now :/

Surprisingly not, would have thought other stores would have put preorders up by now, but nope!

Its still a couple months out and i'm sure some other retailers will get copies. Nintendo store often gets LE's in advance. I expect at least Game (shudders) will get the LE since they are Nintendo's main retail partner over here.

A listing has appeared on GAME - same price as the Nintendo UK store.

UK only, 1 per customer:

428552_wiu_a.png

kaioshade

Really hope NOA gives the US a physical option. With how the Wii U does digital games, i definitely want a physical version of this.

Top Bottom