• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

Dahbomb, your lists are out of date. I PMed you my full list of changes, including my thoughts on many characters we have not discussed yet. Please do not mention those ideas.

And feel free to talk about Firebrand; just don't move on from him.

Hsien-ko:
*Air dash speed increased three-fold; aerial momentum retained after attack-canceling.
*Senpu Bu now dash, Henkyo Ki, and j.S-cancelable.; startup reduced by 10 frames (all versions).
*Item throw durability increased to 3; Time Bomb remapped to qcf.S; stun items now regularly appears once every 4 tosses.
*Henkyo Ki now +5 on block at close range; active frames increased by 50% (all levels).
*Canceled ground dash now always behaves the same as her plink dash.
*Ground attacks dash cancelable.
*Ground dash invincible on frames 10 – 25; dash takes 30 total frames to complete; distance unchanged.
*Houten Geki and her air throw now lead to full combos via c.H follow-up.
*c.H now OTGs and is jump-cancelable; travels faster and slightly farther.
*Chireitou startup reduced to 20+3, now carries two characters.

Assists: Senpu Bu L, Henkyo Ki H, Anki Hou S.
You might want to change that "three-fold" to an actual number for Capcom Japan.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";73125641]lol you've got a weird idea of parity here

Punish is way better than MODOK's. It's a reversal, not a combo tool. If you want to combo after a throw, use his normal one, it's even faster.[/QUOTE]
I thought we buffed MODOK to be 0 frame after the flash?

In any case Thor should still get a combo after it... cuz buffs.

Edit: NVM I just read the frame data again, the start up is still 18 frames. For some reason I thought we had buffed it more than that.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I thought we buffed MODOK to be 0 frame after the flash?

In any case Thor should still get a combo after it... cuz buffs.

Edit: NVM I just read the frame data again, the start up is still 18 frames. For some reason I thought we had buffed it more than that.

Does Haggar get a combo after his I rarely see it so not 100% sure

Dahbomb

Does Haggar get a combo after his I rarely see it so not 100% sure
He gets a self combo after his LVL1. He gets OTG after his LVL3 which means with an assist he gets a full combo. That's fine for him because that's how he is played anyway. Mighty Punish you just get a knock down, nothing after it.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
He gets a self combo after his LVL1. He gets OTG after his LVL3 which means with an assist he gets a full combo. That's fine for him because that's how he is played anyway. Mighty Punish you just get a knock down, nothing after it.

Yeah that's fine then. I just never ever see haggars level 3 pulled off so I wasn't sure

Dahbomb

Yeah that's fine then. I just never ever see haggars level 3 pulled off so I wasn't sure
In thay situation people either use his command grab, ground throw or his LVL1. LVL3 is only really use in hail Mary situations... he basically get big damage off of all his throws ... like a grappler should in this game unlike Thor.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
In thay situation people either use his command grab, ground throw or his LVL1. LVL3 is only really use in hail Mary situations... he basically get big damage off of all his throws ... like a grappler should in this game unlike Thor.

I wonder if they were scared to make Thors grab stuff better because of flight/ air dashes/projectiles.

He seems like another case of their balancing of IS THIS TOO GOOD? -> makes shitty

Dahbomb

Thor was significantly worse in Vanilla. Strikes were worse, worse command throws, worse Mighty Spark, worse combos and Mighty Punish was shit.

They buffed him a fuck ton and he's still mid tier. He just doesn't have godly buttons, godly regular air throw game and is piss poor on the ground.

On paper some of his tools look amazing but they just don't seem to pan out all that well. For a character of his health his tools should've made him at least high tier but he lacks in basic shit.

Uncle AJ

*M.O.D.O.K. automatically powers his assists up through levels of understanding when able to.

Sorry to keep bringing up old characters, but what exactly does mean? If you store cubes, then tag him out and use him as an assist, the assists become the buffed versions?

I'm not sure on board with that. Most players would probably want to save those LoUs to get the max amount of damage out of a DHC into Hyper Psionic Blaster. You could have it so the assist calls don't spend any of his LoUs, but that would be too powerful IMO (lol unlimited Jamming Bomb spam) Maybe give the player the ability to choose whether to spend an LoU on one of his assists by pressing Assist+S? I don't know, seems like an arbitrary change.

And since we're still on the topic of Killer Illumination vs. Mighty Punish. Right now the main utility of Thor's hyper is as a reversal, because he can combo off can get more damage off his non-hyper command throws. So I'm cool with giving him the ability to combo off MP. KI is pretty much MODOK's only option against relentless pressure, and it sounds like you guys already covered why it would be too difficult to fix his "inability to up-back." It's way too slow and too easy to escape to be used as a "setup" throw, so it might as well truly serve its reversal purpose.

I'm not going to fight too hard on any of these points though, you guys have moved past MODOK on the changelist. Just my two cents. Do however you see fit.

Thor gets big damage off his throws, just not the hyper one. It's an awesome reversal for DHCing out though

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Welp I got some Joe nerfs lined up
Salty
Duration of slow reduced by 40%
slow goes away if joe is hit
Slow now knocks down
Charged voommarang now travels 20% faster damage increased by 30% hit's only once

Fuck joe D:<

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
GGs to you too, Q.

lmao those nerfs
No S tier joe for you D:<
post patch

hahaha nah, it's just annoying to see such a agile character that can zone so good and have a good up close mix up game *with assist* and god damn chip damage lol plus getting hit by slow felt like welp that characters dead :p

I feel more in control fighting Morrigan/Doom

I should just play better characters but meeeeeeh

Fighting your Taskmaster made me realize that I should use Slow more often. I only used it against him because I knew I couldn't kill him with my usual stuff, so I just said "fuck it" and decided to guess my way to 600k+ damage lol.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Fighting your Taskmaster made me realize that I should use Slow more often. I only used it against him because I knew I couldn't kill him with my usual stuff, so I just said "fuck it" and decided to guess my way to 600k+ damage lol.
Yup then you get a mix up afterwards :p A little annoying though that it doesn't go away on hit, I mean sure it's a super but fuck if you hit joe during it :lol you deserve to have that shit off

I-hate-u

Shit I missed Doom. Dr.Doom is my fav character in the game and has been since late vanilla. He can do so much nasty setups with an assist like drones. I am personally against changing the hit stun on s.M and s.H but I can deal with it. The other nerfs are completely fair.

But, changing Hidden Missiles to be dash and hyper cancelable is an OP buff. I see it making anchor Doom very powerful where he can make a lot of his attacks safe in addition to absurd mix ups on incoming. As a Doom player its wonderful, but it can make him broken. The Hidden Missiles assist changes should also apply to him on point if you can make it dash and hyper cancelable.

One thing I want to ask is are there any armour properties on his molecular shield? I would love it if he can get an armoured move especially with molecular shield which isn't used much. But again, that might be too much.

Is there anything new that I should add to my lists, Dahbomb? It looks like aside from Zissou's Doom comments, everyone decided to take a break last night.

Dahbomb

Yea Doom is the only character we added to. I also put the HM assist changes in one slot.

I also made slight changes to Taskmaster so the Sworsmaster stuff makes sense

Dahbomb

Just a second lol.

Taskmaster:

*Aim Master (uncharged) recovery reduced by 10 frames across the board.
*Aegis Counter now causes a spinning knockdown; can be followed up by wave dashing into a full combo.
*Guard Master (all versions) recovery reduced to 10.
*Sword Master (all versions) is now an overhead (Start up 21/23/25): follow-ups are no longer unblockable; the second last hit in the follow-up is launcher cancelable; follow-ups for L and H versions swapped.

Assists: Aim Master L (Hold), Aim Master M (Hold), Aim Master H (Hold)

I changed the Aim Master uncharged recovery because I agree with Frantic that 15 frames is too much.

Just a second lol.

Taskmaster:

*Aegis Counter now causes a spinning knockdown; can be followed up by wave dashing into a full combo.
*Sword Master (all versions) is now an overhead (Start up 21/23/25): follow-ups are no longer unblockable; the second last hit in the follow-up is launcher cancelable; follow-ups for L and H versions swapped.

I changed the Aim Master uncharged recovery because I agree with Frantic that 15 frames is too much.
Let's do this:

Taskmaster:
*Sword Master (all versions) is now an overhead (Start up 21/23/25): follow-ups are no longer unblockable; the penultimate hit in the follow-up is launcher cancelable; all follow-ups now subject to normal damage scaling; follow-ups for L and H versions swapped.

Was a resolution reached on unblockable vs. overhead, then?

Dahbomb

Also I changed "last hit" to "second last hit".

This is mostly because the last hit of Swordmaster isn't actually a hit... it's a hit grab. You can't really be able to cancel that into a launcher without it leading to weird shit. So it's just the second to last hit... right before the hit grab that should be launcher cancelable. Because the hit grab does unscaled damage, you have a choice to go for that + assist or not go for that and go straight for the launcher before it. So people who had set ups from the Swordmaster still can use it.

Also I changed "last hit" to "second last hit".

This is mostly because the last hit of Swordmaster isn't actually a hit... it's a hit grab. You can't really be able to cancel that into a launcher without it leading to weird shit. So it's just the second to last hit... right before the hit grab that should be launcher cancelable.
Ech, I suppose it has to stay that way, then.

Dahbomb

And I don't know what to say about Firebrand either. The changes all look reasonable, nothing strikes me at crazy. Honestly they don't even look like HUGE improvements on him, just some fixes here and there.

The only thing I am not sure about is the Chaos Tide change. Why only give them option to use the H version? Is it to avoid infinites?

And I don't know what to say about Firebrand either. The changes all look reasonable, nothing strikes me at crazy. Honestly they don't even look like HUGE improvements on him, just some fixes here and there.

The only thing I am not sure about is the Chaos Tide change. Why only give them option to use the H version? Is it to avoid infinites?
What about the new Doom list?

The M input on Chaos Tide is 100% worthless as far as anyone can tell. It hits just above the opponent and is slow. The H attack is fast and usually covers the same angles while swooping. The L input can be used in combos like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz6qzlPDCRY

But outside of one instance where Zak Bennet pulled it off, I've never seen it. ~200K damage for 2 bars (you earn one to 1.5 back) isn't really worthwhile. And the L input outside of that combo is pure garbage. It only fires at one angle, and the minion doesn't autocorrect well or angle it properly. So most of the time, it just fires at nothing.

What about unblockable nerfs? I thought you were gung-ho on those.

If we're not nerfing his unblockables, then this is my final proposed change list for Firebrand:

Firebrand:
*Wall cling fireballs no longer leave Firebrand prone until landing.
*Hell Spitfire H reduced by half in startup and recovery; soft knockdown, only one on the screen at a time; no longer leaves Firebrand prone until landing when performed in the air.
*Luminous Body no longer automatically puts Firebrand in Flight mode unless you hold S during the cinematic screen.
*Chaos Tide is now a level 2; all inputs cause the helper to perform his H attack.
*Dark Fire hitstun increased significantly.
*qcb.S now causes Firebrand to rise into the air further like Hell&#8217;s Elevator L while already in the air; no higher than maximum superjump height.
*Throw follow-ups now more consistent in all situations.
*Devil&#8217;s Claw startup reduced to 10 frames.
*Demon Charge (all versions) now air OK.
*Hell Spitfire L and M recovery reduced to 20 frames.

Assists: Hell Spitfire L, Hell Spitfire H, Demon Charge M

NEW WESKER BUFF DISCOVERED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAgVnI72t6Y

Let's do this:

Taskmaster:
*Sword Master (all versions) is now an overhead (Start up 21/23/25): follow-ups are no longer unblockable; the penultimate hit in the follow-up is launcher cancelable; all follow-ups now subject to normal damage scaling; follow-ups for L and H versions swapped.

Was a resolution reached on unblockable vs. overhead, then?

Can we bring vanilla arrow lifts back as well? It's the only way you'll bring me back to TM.

Dahbomb

There were the latest agreed upon Doom changes (Bolded the changes):

Doctor Doom:

*Minimum scaling on normals reduced from 20% to 15%

*Hidden Missiles (assist): missiles which have not yet gained their tracking property fail to do so. The assist now fires 2 fewer missiles.
*Plasma Beam no longer appears behind the point character.
*j.S untechable time decreased slightly; still allows for full combos off of a non-dash-canceled j.S; posterior hitbox reduced slightly.
*Molecular Shield inputs can now be held to keep the shield active for more frames before releasing the rock; 30 frames max; startup decreased by 2 frames across the board; L version now -3 on block; M version now -1 on block; H version now +1 on block.
*Hidden Missiles is now dash and hyper cancelable.
*J.L hit box improved so it can hit small crouching characters when tri-dashing
*Untechable time after forward air throw slightly increased
*J. f+H Foot Dive has increased hit stun for better aerial combo options

Zissou said that changing the hit stun of st.H/st.M would affect some high level combos too, not just the brain dead combos... said it was just better to nerf the scaling.

J.L hit box whiffs on short characters during tri dashing.

Air throw forward is extremely inconsistent in terms of when you get a combo and when you don't.

Forward Foot Dive increased hit stun for better combo confirms in the air.

Dahbomb

Can we bring vanilla arrow lifts back as well? It's the only way you'll bring me back to TM.
Didn't he get like crazy combos off of it? I mean I would be 100% behind it as it would give him combos after throws but the reason they removed it was because he was doing absurd 1 million damage combos off it.

I think if you increase the float on it just to give him confirm off throws and early relaunches that's fine but float time/hit stun should decrease with combo length.

Tirael

Air throw forward is extremely inconsistent in terms of when you get a combo and when you don't.
Wait, not every character can capitalize off of every throw. Are we trying to make it so they can? Because I don't remember seeing anyone say that. (Though I have seen some general improvements.)

I believe Doom doesn't absolutely have to have it unless most other characters get it.

Zissou

Fwd.H footdive is already solid for air-to-air confirms. I just wanted slightly better hitstun so Doom would have better non-OTG combo options so that more dedicated Doom players would do more optimized combos while people relying on constant OTG relaunches would get less relative bang for their buck (they already do now, but this would accentuate it further). I think people hate Doom combos not because they are long (they are a bit long, but whatever), but because he hits hard even if people are doing lazy as hell combos. Buffing horizontal footdive hitstun will open up some combo options, while the nerf on damage scaling on normals will make Doom players work harder for damage. Seems fair to me.

Zissou

Wait, not every character can capitalize off of every throw. Are we trying to make it so they can? Because I don't remember seeing anyone say that. (Though I have seen some general improvements.)

I believe Doom doesn't absolutely have to have it unless most other characters get it.

I mostly want the improvement because currently point Doom is a shittier but easier version of Magneto. Mags is a tri-dash offense monster (better faster mix-ups than Doom) who also converts off of all his throws consistently and has better throw option-selects than Doom. I want to slightly improve forward air throw on Doom so it's always possible to convert afterward even if in some situations it's very difficult (seems reasonable to me at least).

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't he get like crazy combos off of it? I mean I would be 100% behind it as it would give him combos after throws but the reason they removed it was because he was doing absurd 1 million damage combos off it.

I think if you increase the float on it just to give him confirm off throws and early relaunches that's fine but float time/hit stun should decrease with combo length.

I don't know if the increased Hitstun Deterioration would let the lifts continue the combo, but I agree you shouldn't be able to tack it on after a very lengthy combo.

Dahbomb

Doom can already convert off forward air throw.

We are only making changes where a character can possibly get a fast OTG and have it make sense. We have actually given quite a few characters a better throw game.

Some characters like Thor can really get nothing out of his regular air throw. We gave him more tech time and made M. Thunder faster so he at least gets a super off of it.

Basically the formula we have applied is the following is:

1) Character can combo off of all throws but has trouble in particular throws... improve those throws so the character has more consistent throws (ie. Doom, Captain America)
2) Character has a fast OTG but throw times prevent them from picking up in time ... improve throw tech time or throw distance. (ie. Iron Fist, Hulk)
3) Character has a move that looks like it should OTG and generally has enough time to do something after a throw... give the move OTG property with the proper hit stun (ie. Trish, Hsien Ko)
4) Character has an OTG hyper but not enough time to use it after a throw... no fast OTG moves either so we allow the character to pick up with a hyper (ie. Thor)
5) Character has no OTG hyper, no fast OTG move not even a move that looks like it should OTG... character can't pick up after throw (no one in the cast thus far)

The only time we have nerfed someone's throw game is Nova... and he still gets full combos out of all throws at all distances. We also had a chance to improve someone like Hulk or Wesker's ground throw game but didn't because they already have command throws and Hulk's beginning of round OS game would've been ridiculously strong with it.

I propose the following Taskmaster change:

*Air Aim Master H now has increased initial float time on OTG allowing Taskmaster to pick up solo after throws. Hit stun deteriorates over combo length preventing solo relaunches but can still follow up with assists.

This would basically put the move somewhere between Vanilla and Ultimate status

Tirael

Basically the formula we have applied is the following is:

1) Character can combo off of all throws but has trouble in particular throws... improve those throws so the character has more consistent throws (ie. Doom, Captain America)
2) Character has a fast OTG but throw times prevent them from picking up in time ... improve throw tech time or throw distance. (ie. Iron Fist, Hulk)
3) Character has a move that looks like it should OTG and generally has enough time to do something after a throw... give the move OTG property with the proper hit stun (ie. Trish, Hsien Ko)
4) Character has an OTG hyper but not enough time to use it after a throw... no fast OTG moves either so we allow the character to pick up with a hyper (ie. Thor)
5) Character has no OTG hyper, no fast OTG move not even a move that looks like it should OTG... character can't pick up after throw (no one in the cast thus far)
Oh, perfect. I'm happy that efforts are being made to improve most people's throw games.

Strange that Mighty Thunder neither OTGs or pushes back on block, so glad both of those changes were made.

Dahbomb

Well it does OTG but it doesn't OTG after an air throw fast enough.

I am looking at the Firebrand changes and it's still "meh" to me. About the only big things that stick out for me are the faster Dive Kick, better H fireball and 2 meter Chaos Tide with restriction on inputs. The character is still a low damage unblockable annoying presence in the game.

I personally don't even know what I want from the character except for complete removal of the death loop (which technically should be since we removed the Tenderizer H assist). Aside from that the character is extremely fair.

Dahbomb

We should have 3-4 more days of this and then we should be done with the roster. I want to be done by Monday because after that I have more IRL stuff to do.

I would say we are done with this roster although this roster was the least involved one. No one really cares that Hsien Ko gets buffed, no one really cares for Task changes because the character is fine, no one wants to touch Haggar because he either becomes too shit too zoning or too good against rushdown and no one cares about FB because he's an unblockable character who can't do death loop anymore.

I would just add the Air Aim Master H on Taskmaster change and call it a lock. Task doesn't need anything more than a throw conversion tool.

Next 4 characters:

Sentinel
Ryu
Chun Li
Morrigan

Well it does OTG but it doesn't OTG after an air throw fast enough.

I am looking at the Firebrand changes and it's still "meh" to me. About the only big things that stick out for me are the faster Dive Kick, better H fireball and 2 meter Chaos Tide with restriction on inputs. The character is still a low damage unblockable annoying presence in the game.

I personally don't even know what I want from the character except for complete removal of the death loop (which technically should be since we removed the Tenderizer H assist). Aside from that the character is extremely fair.
What else do you think Firebrand could use? I would be pretty happy with these changes, personally. The only thing I could think of suggesting is that his aerial movements don't count against his 3-special limit in the air, but I don't know if that's desirable. Or making his fireballs cancelable into his aerial movements, which could turn out to be pretty absurd.

We should have 3-4 more days of this and then we should be done with the roster. I want to be done by Monday because after that I have more IRL stuff to do.

I would say we are done with this roster although this roster was the least involved one. No one really cares that Hsien Ko gets buffed, no one really cares for Task changes because the character is fine, no one wants to touch Haggar because he either becomes too shit too zoning or too good against rushdown and no one cares about FB because he's an unblockable character who can't do death loop anymore.

I would just add the Air Aim Master H on Taskmaster change and call it a lock. Task doesn't need anything more than a throw conversion tool.

Next 4 characters:

Sentinel
Ryu
Chun Li
Morrigan
I don't want to buff Taskmaster's air throws because he already gets a strong OS with it. And wow, four characters I care about! Here come the chaaaaaanges!

Ryu:
*Hado Kakusei no longer causes Ryu&#8217;s health to drain.
*Hado Kakusei startup reduced to 0+4.
*Hado Kakusei duration increased to 900 frames.
*Aerial Shinku Hadoken can now be aimed upward.
*Hadoken recovery reduced by 10 frames across the board.
*Baku Hadoken startup reduced to 30 frames; recovery reduced to 20 frames.
*Shin Tatsumaki Senpukyaku now causes spinning knockdown.
*Hado Kakusei Hadoken has 10 durability points.
*Hado Kakusei Tatsumaki Senpukyaku ignores projectiles.
*Hado Kakusei Shoryuken causes a hard knockdown.

Assists: Hadoken L, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku H, Badu Hadoken

Sentinel:
*Flight Startup reduced to 8 frames; Flight time increased to 180; Flight movement increased; Sentinel now turns faster when passing by opponents during Flight.
*Health increased to 1,100,000.
*j.M, c.M, s.S, j.S, and j.H now deal 15% chip damage.
*s.S returned to Vanilla hyper armor status.
*Rocket Punch +0 on block; hitstun increased to Vanilla levels.
*Hard Drive given a small vacuum effect on characters it hits; characters no longer drop out.
*Sentinel&#8217;s Taunt now provides passive super armor for 300 frames.
*Sentinel Force H startup reduced to 30 frames; drones arrive if Sentinel is hit on frame 1.
*Sentinel Force L/M fly-cancelable.
*j.H reduced to 14 frame startup.

Assists: Sentinel Force L, c.H, Launcher

Morrigan:
*Minimum hitstun on j.S reduced slightly.
*Shadow Servant THC chosen for all assist types.
*Finishing Shower hitstun increased.
*Vector Drain air OK.
*Darkness Illusion leaves opponent in a crumple state.

Assists: Shadow Blade H, Dark Harmonizer, Soul Drain

Chun-li:
*Able to air dash backward.
*All THCs use Kikosho.
*Kikosho now hits OTG.
*All Kikoken projectiles now travel full screen; dash cancelable; only one may be on the screen at a time.
*EX Spinning Bird Kick now causes a hard knockdown.
*Shichisei Ranka now air OK.

Assists: EX Spinning Bird Kick, Hyakuretsukyaku H, Kikoken L

Tell me that Chun-li is not top tier material now! ;-D

Dahbomb

The character's neutral game is already pretty decent. In the air it's hard to contest him because of Bon Voyage and Dive kick. His fireballs are pretty good and you already buffed them so there's that. He can convert off of throws. He can mix you up with assists and even unblockable you. Has a good utility hyper. Now he has two usable assists (still not super good but usable). He doesn't have a problem with SJ height confirms in fact he has the easiest confirms out of any character in the game.

Only thing I can add is that in normal mode his instant overhead should be linkable into Bon Voyage.

Taskmaster sort of always had the option to convert off of air throws in Vanilla. They nerfed his damage scaling across the board along with his fancy combos, damage on his arrows and also took away his throw conversion/relaunch option. Least we can do is give him back his throw option.

Posted for new page... new characters are:

Ryu
Chun Li
Sentinel
Morrigan

Firebrand:
*Wall cling fireballs no longer leave Firebrand prone until landing.
*Hell Spitfire H reduced by half in startup and recovery; soft knockdown, only one on the screen at a time; no longer leaves Firebrand prone until landing when performed in the air.
*Luminous Body (air) no longer automatically puts Firebrand in Flight mode unless you hold S during the cinematic screen.
*Chaos Tide is now a level 2; all inputs now cause the helper to perform his H attack.
*Dark Fire now causes a soft knockdown.
*qcb.S (air) now causes Firebrand to rise into the air further like Hell’s Elevator L; no higher than maximum superjump height.
*j.L hitstun increased slightly; can now link into Bon Voyage without Luminous Body.
*Devil’s Claw startup reduced to 10 frames.
*Demon Charge (all versions) now air OK.
*Hell Spitfire L and M recovery reduced to 20 frames.

Ryu:
*Hado Kakusei no longer causes Ryu’s health to drain.
*Hado Kakusei startup reduced to 0+4.
*Hado Kakusei duration increased to 900 frames.
*Aerial Shinku Hadoken can now be aimed upward.
*Hadoken recovery reduced by 10 frames across the board.
*Baku Hadoken startup reduced to 30 frames; recovery reduced to 20 frames.
*Shin Tatsumaki Senpukyaku now causes spinning knockdown.
*Hado Kakusei Hadoken has 10 durability points.
*Hado Kakusei Tatsumaki Senpukyaku ignores projectiles.
*Hado Kakusei Shoryuken causes a hard knockdown.

Assists: Hadoken L, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku H, Badu Hadoken

Sentinel:
*Flight Startup reduced to 8 frames; Flight time increased to 180; Flight movement increased; Sentinel now turns faster when passing by opponents during Flight.
*Health increased to 1,100,000.
*j.M, c.M, s.S, j.S, and j.H now deal 15% chip damage.
*s.S returned to Vanilla hyper armor status.
*Rocket Punch +0 on block; hitstun increased to Vanilla levels.
*Hard Drive given a small vacuum effect on characters it hits; characters no longer drop out.
*Sentinel’s Taunt now provides passive super armor for 300 frames.
*Sentinel Force H startup reduced to 30 frames; drones arrive if Sentinel is hit on frame 1.
*Sentinel Force L/M fly-cancelable.
*j.H reduced to 14 frame startup.

Assists: Sentinel Force L, c.H, Launcher

Morrigan:
*Minimum hitstun on j.S reduced slightly.
*Shadow Servant THC chosen for all assist types.
*Finishing Shower hitstun increased.
*Vector Drain air OK.
*Darkness Illusion leaves opponent in a crumple state.

Assists: Shadow Blade H, Dark Harmonizer, Soul Drain

Chun-li:
*Able to air dash backward.
*All THCs use Kikosho.
*Kikosho now hits OTG.
*All Kikoken projectiles now travel full screen; dash cancelable; only one may be on the screen at a time.
*EX Spinning Bird Kick now causes a hard knockdown.
*Shichisei Ranka now air OK.

Assists: EX Spinning Bird Kick, Hyakuretsukyaku H, Kikoken L

Top Bottom