• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Popeyes vs. KFC 3: The Clash of Two Chickens (UMVC3 GAF Grudge Match)

RedSwirl

mQgsP.jpg

ReiGun

Get Dormammu off the goddamn list for Popeyes. He belongs in the KFC group. Hell, there were even KFC Dormammu avatars made pre-release.

In fact, all the fire characters belong in the KFC group. Morrigan too, because she is a fiery woman.
d77aa1dc.jpg

Look at this guy. That is a man who loves dat Cajun flavor, past avatars be damned. Look inside yourself. You know I'm right.

Morrigan I was on the fence about. In the end, I figured she would appreciate those popeyes biscuits cause all women worthwhile do. Hell, I appreciate those biscuits, and I'm Team KFC.

d77aa1dc.jpg

Look at this guy. That is a man who loves dat Cajun flavor, past avatars be damned. Look inside yourself. You know I'm right.

Morrigan I was on the fence about. In the end, I figured she would appreciate those popeyes biscuits cause all women worthwhile do. Hell, I appreciate those biscuits, and I'm Team KFC.
Honestly, Popeye's is on my "to try" list. I grew up on KFC, but everyone on the net is always talking about Popeye's. I didn't even know it existed until a year or two ago. Every time I feel like chicken, I go for KFC.

And I don't like Cajun flavoring. :-/

Morrigan is all about going Double Down on opponents with Astral Vision and Darkness Illusion!

ReiGun

Honestly, Popeye's is on my "to try" list. I grew up on KFC, but everyone on the net is always talking about Popeye's. I didn't even know it existed until a year or two ago. Every time I feel like chicken, I go for KFC.

And I don't like Cajun flavoring. :-/

Morrigan is all about going Double Down on opponents with Astral Vision and Darkness Illusion!

Fair enough on the Morrigan point.

Where I grew up, I had Popeyes and KFC within walking distance of my house and each other, so that was cool. The fam always got Popeyes cause the family meals were cheaper, but whenever I'm buying for myself, KFC all the way. Chicken Sandwiches + Mac and Cheese FTW.

I've never had Church's, mainly cause I have no idea where one is in Baltimore, if there is one at all.

ccbfan

Popeyes is easily the best fast food in existence. While KFC is the worst.

I can get KFC for free (I get a ton of these 1 dollar gift certificates from someone) and there's one walking distance from me. I'll still rather drive 30 minutes to the closest Popeye pay.

The only decent thing at KFC is the slaw.

Dartastic

You know who else likes KFC?

Ono.

GATDAMN.

GAAAAAÂAÆDEAMAMEMMEMEMMNNNNN.

Spin. You see the outpouring of love in this thread for delicious, delicious chicken and the mass shaking of heads for KFC. You do realize that when I win this, your life is going to become vastly better because you will KNOW the superiority of Popeye's, right? RIGHT?

Also, I'm down to make it a longer set than FT5.

popeyes has better chicken, but kfc has a lot more variety of things you can get. i can see someone saying they like kfc better, but if they say that kfc's chicken is better, then they crazy.

Jeels

Now I just want chicken. :(

We usually get KFC but this thread has persuaded me to get some Popeye's today. I haven't had that stuff since I was a kid.

GATDAMN.

GAAAAAÂAÆDEAMAMEMMEMEMMNNNNN.

Spin. You see the outpouring of love in this thread for delicious, delicious chicken and the mass shaking of heads for KFC. You do realize that when I win this, your life is going to become vastly better because you will KNOW the superiority of Popeye's, right? RIGHT?

Also, I'm down to make it a longer set than FT5.

It's all good because at the end of the day, KFC will beat Popeyes. Popeyes ain't shit brah.

I can't believe this thread hit 3 pages. Stay free black pe--I mean GAF.

blurrygil

DAT WENDY!!! Wow. Hawt.

As for the argument:

I'm going with the 11 Herbs n Spices, yo. KFC.

Popeye's is also WICKED expensive for their "quality". For less, I can get the best in the west, Ezell's World Famous Fried Chicken. And their home location is a 5 minute walk from my place.

I'd say in the end, Ezell's nWo's her way in and takes over the whole damn show...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
popeyes kind of sucks in texas. The chicken is all batter

but the biscuits are out of this world

Just finished eating lunch. Was thinking about getting KFC since its just a few blocks away from my mechanic but remembered how salty and terrible it tastes and got Chinese food instead. The orange chicken was a bit overdone but I still have no regrets.

Dartastic

I love how KFC GAF goes to get lunch, but is too scared to post food pics.
143432af.jpg

Oh sweet haven in the rain.
8af6b55d.jpg

Spicy chicken breast and a crawfish po boy. Mmmmm.

Also, I know I've said this before, but Nemesis needs to be team Popeye's cause that damage is delicioussss

LakeEarth

I've had KFC all my life, and just last year a Popeyes opened up in my city in Ontario. And I tried it. And it was great. Better than KFC? I dunno.

Winner: Fried Chicken

Man. Once again I thought I was in the actual Ultimate Marvel thread.

Can we just end this and realize that KFC is our chicken overlords?

And lol @ people posting pics. I had takeout today. Shouts out to General Tso's chicken + white rice.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'mma try to get a woman to take some sexy pics while eating popeyes tomorrow at the location off of MLK. We'll see what goes down.

Top Bottom