• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 will be played on X360 at EVO2015

Card Boy

Banned
Aug 11, 2010
VIC, Australia
Lol what a disaster, why don't they pull it from the PSN at this stage? The game is clearly not fit for sale. It has so many issues that will cause it to fail certification.

Bgamer90

Banned
Mar 20, 2007
I would assume that Sony had plans to advertise Street Fighter 5 during the (originally, PS4) Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament. Don't know if they could still do that now.

Either way, this has been a really big mess.

Boke1879

Apr 25, 2013
Illinois
Right move to make and it was bound to happen. That being said. Sony and Capcom need to work on fixing the mess of a game. The sooner it's fixed the better.

Beelzebufo

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
Is this Sony's or Capcom's fault? Didn't the Resident Evil Remaster run better on Xbox One?
Sony

I would assume that Sony had plans to advertise Street Fighter 5 during the (originally PS4) Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament. Don't know if they could still do that now.

Either way, this has been a really big mess.
I don't see why they wouldn't. It's not like they're going to get booed or anything. It's a new Street Fighter game.