• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 will be played on X360 at EVO2015

dmr87

GG Sony/Capcom

0cxb.png

https://twitter.com/EvilMrWizard/status/604757523728506880

Card Boy

Banned
Lol what a disaster, why don't they pull it from the PSN at this stage? The game is clearly not fit for sale. It has so many issues that will cause it to fail certification.

Bgamer90

Banned
I would assume that Sony had plans to advertise Street Fighter 5 during the (originally, PS4) Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament. Don't know if they could still do that now.

Either way, this has been a really big mess.

Boke1879

Right move to make and it was bound to happen. That being said. Sony and Capcom need to work on fixing the mess of a game. The sooner it's fixed the better.

Is this Sony's or Capcom's fault? Didn't the Resident Evil Remaster run better on Xbox One?
Sony

I would assume that Sony had plans to advertise Street Fighter 5 during the (originally PS4) Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament. Don't know if they could still do that now.

Either way, this has been a really big mess.
I don't see why they wouldn't. It's not like they're going to get booed or anything. It's a new Street Fighter game.

Top Bottom