• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers |OT| Retro Salt At Twice The Price!

I saw Digital Foundry show that this iteration of the game lacks some animations/details in the backgrounds in some of the stages? Has this game been updated to add that kind of stuff back in or is it still missing?

Anteo

Btw nintendo posted a video on their youtube page on how to unlock shin akuma
still a worse character than v ken

bumpkin

I saw Digital Foundry show that this iteration of the game lacks some animations/details in the backgrounds in some of the stages? Has this game been updated to add that kind of stuff back in or is it still missing?
I won't bother with the game until that stuff is fixed
and it's on sale for $20 or less
. I love me some Street Fighter 2, but if you're going to give me a port of a 5+ year old game, don't inexplicably remove details or features and charge 2.5 as much.

TheMoon

I won't bother with the game until that stuff is fixed
and it's on sale for $20 or less
. I love me some Street Fighter 2, but if you're going to give me a port of a 5+ year old game, don't inexplicably remove details or features and charge 2.5 as much.

Capcom is still evaluating on how to animate 2D backgrounds in a fighting game. Maybe if you buy 3 copies they will decide to figure it out.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
How easy it is to find competition online?
Does it have both ranked and non-ranked modes? Lobbies supported? Can't find this info on the op maybe I'm blind

Top Bottom