• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS4 is much, much better now. Bless.

duffey

Alright I have the patch notes.

-- Fixed bug which displayed incorrect fonts
-- Modified Country/Region flags
-- 'Player Name' header has been replaced with 'Online ID'
-- Endless Battle titles now properly update
-- Removed any Ranking filters that are not USFIV
-- Online Training host settings changes no longer prompt a message ID
-- Audio fix for Rufus' battle intro cinematic
-- Audio fix for menu transitioning background music
-- Fixed issue with black squares appearing in lobby names
-- Multiple Game Manual changes
-- PRESS START has been replaced by PRESS OPTIONS for all languages
-- System message to prompt users on how to resolve a lack of free HDD space now appears
-- RealTimeMultiplay call now triggers in all appropriate languages
-- Chat Restrictions have been modified during fight request features
-- Playstation®Network has been replaced with Playstation™Network.

Neoxon

I'm glad that Other Ocean is continuing to fine-tune the port. It had a rocky start, but now USF4 on PS4 is actually a damn good port.

duffey

I wonder if they know about the dinosaur stage having slowdowns with ultras. I could only do it once with Ryu's U1 but it got pretty bad. If I'm not mistaken though that stage seems to have issues anyway right?

HardRojo

Patch notes.
iz83qy5.jpg

iDpiZ50.jpg

Codiox

Hell no, not now. I'm all in my training for the tournament next Saturday. Now I have to wait because the copyright was not correct written? Come on!

Papacheeks

Banned
Is the ps4 version better or equal to the 360 version?

At this state, yes. But what you get is basically a graphic bump and better frame rate. So unless you play regularly, stay with 360 until Evo 2016 is announced on what platform USTF4 will be played on.

HardRojo

At this state, yes. But what you get is basically a graphic bump and better frame rate. So unless you play regularly, stay with 360 until Evo 2016 is announced on what platform USTF4 will be played on.
The CPT is moving over to the PS4 version, plus SFV will, dare I say, definitely be played on PS4 at EVO so I think it's safe to say they'll adopt the new platform for USF4 too.

vg260

『Inaba Resident』;176521259 said:
Good that they're still fixing it up but Ryu's theme is still way too fucking loud for some reason. Also, muting the music in options doesn't actually mute it. Just makes it really quiet.

Wait, it STILL wasn't fixed in the new patch?

I really want them to add a rematch option for 2-slot endless lobbies as well as enabling Team Battles offline; playing Elimination, KoF style, would be wonderful.

I'm pretty happy with the PS4 version overall. I did have a corrupted save after over 100 hours of play and the cloud save was 9 game-hours out of date but luckily I'd already mopped up the last of the single player trophies so I don't need to suffer arcade mode further.

Top Bottom