• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Umbrella Corps" trademark registered by Capcoms TM representative

ekim

https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#adv...014&o2=AND&c2=IS&sf=ApplicationNumber&so=desc

untitled3io5q.png

https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/014339031

Sounds mobile

bryanee

Operation Raccoon City fucking sucks but I'd be fine with them taking another shot at it and doing it right this time as I liked the concept.

Spierek

Come on, it wasn't that bad.

Uh, no. It was hands down the worst game (not counting game jam games, but that's a whole different caliber) I've played in all of 2012. The plot is non-existent, the gameplay is tedious, balancing is off and that final level is just a slap to the face for the player.

Nemesis_

Fuck Operation Racoon City, give me Outbreak 3. Or put Outbreak 1 and 2 and call it a HD Collection.

I DONT CARE I JUST WANT OUTBERAK

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What was wrong with Operation Raccoon City?

Uh... everything?

Terrible Socom engine being used for a terribly written what-if story while making the Biohazard 2-3 characters featured terrible.

Slant Sux--er--"Slant Six" shouldn't be allowed near any AAA IP's ever again.

Xater

Uh... everything?

Terrible Socom engine being used for a terribly written what-if story while making the Biohazard 2-3 characters featured terrible.

Slant Sux--er--"Slant Six" shouldn't be allowed near any AAA IP's ever again.

Slant Six no longer exists.

Judging from the name you're a part of the umbrella corp filled with mercenaries or soldiers that are tasked to handle the virus outbreaks.

Then throw in a focused online multiplayer around this based off resident evil 6's combat and add in micro transactions and release it for the PS4 at minimum.

Either F2P or $60.

Coming 2015!

Top Bottom