• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UN inspectors: Saddam shipped out WMD before war and after

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
interesting. Though you'll forgive me if I wait until I get word from the UN, CNN or a credible news outlet that I have heard of before :p

That's awesome. So, what they're saying is... The only thing this war did was put the "weapons of mass destruction" in the hands of other enemy countries? Wow, glad hundreds of our soldiers died for that.

Im tired of this shit. We were lied to. Whatever. I woulda been happy if they just fuggin said hey Saddam's a big ol evil fuck lets go get em.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Hmm...I predict all the way to election day, little snippets of news like this will come out. And in October, the grand prize of Bin Ladin being found and confessing to 9/11.

dskillzhtown said:
Hmm...I predict all the way to election day, little snippets of news like this will come out. And in October, the grand prize of Bin Ladin being found and confessing to 9/11.
Yeah, that would make sense actually.

i dont think enough info is out to say whether this is a big deal or not..

this could have simply been accounted for stuff that they shouldnt have had, but was under UN watch previously, or it could be stuff they didnt account for, or said they had destroyed, etc etc..

either way, it will probably provide a boost to bush... but i doubt its going ot be a big one, as I bet its most likely not a smoking gun, big deal.

Rlan

Before, During, AND After? Which would mean they've always been there, but the US couldn't find them?

Nice going.

effzee

Rlan said:
Before, During, AND After? Which would mean they've always been there, but the US couldn't find them?

Nice going.

and we still had to go to war for this? to find out he outsmarted us?

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
WorldTribune.com is run by Robert Morton, who also runs the Washington Times. Nuff said.

Apparently some long-range missle engines were found in a scrap heap in Jordan, along with some "dual use" machines. Dual meaning they could be used to produce stuff like medicine, as well as nasty stuff like biological weapons. Also, it looks like a bunch of the stuff was taken out of the country after the CPA started running things.

It shows that border control in Iraq is pretty crappy, assuming they don't want this sort of stuff exported. Of course what was illegal for Iraq to possess is perfectly legal for most other countries, and with the nature of terrorism, I'm not too worried about them spiriting a missle engine to their secret volcano lair.

Another red herring from the fishmongering hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom