• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unannounced Sony platformer "That's You" rated for PS4 [Up: Or maybe quiz game]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'm guessing it's a VR game given the name, but who knows.

Gematsu said:
The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has rated an unannounced PlayStation 4 title from Sony Interactive Entertainment called That's You. Its genre is listed as ”platformer / action." Its country of origin is listed as Japan.

Knack 2 was also rated, suggesting the PlayStation 4 sequel is nearing completion and close to a release date announcement.
Source: http://gematsu.com/2017/05/unannoun...-11-hall-rated-everything#9so57ZvAz6F4A5mA.99

Update:

I can't vouch for the validity of this, but I've also had other people mention it's Phantom's description below:

I can tell you this isn't a platformer, it's a quiz game you can play with friends! You play the game on your phone and tv screen while doing various challenges or answering questions.

The game utilizes the camera on your phone, you can make a ton of cool crazy faces and it's a lot of fun! Each round consists of various questions and challenges, like answering who would get the most groupies at a rock festival, or drawing a weird mustache on your friends photo's. Also taking pictures to imitate pictures shown on screen.

It's really diverse but mostly, it's a ton of fun.

Not sure what the VR angle is, I'm pretty sure that wasnt in any of the stuff I saw.
it used to be called " It's who you know "

It's being developed by Wish Studios located in brighton UK

tumblr_ong79iRjJo1s7xfipo1_500.gif

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member
[Redacted as the member no longer wishes to be associated with this website, and the reputational damage and distress caused by association with this website. In addition, the user considers that the action of the management, and the nature of the site and members of its community, renders the original terms and conditions of this site void, and it unconscionable for either side to be bound to them. The user reasserts their IP rights in all content and does not give any authority for its continued usage on this website. Despite requesting that the user's account be deleted, in accordance with data protection rules which apply to this website over multiple jurisdictions, the admin team have failed to delete this account, requiring the user to take its own steps to ensure the valid deletion of data.]

I can tell you this isn't a platformer, it's a quiz game you can play with friends! You play the game on your phone and tv screen while doing various challenges or answering questions.

The game utilizes the camera on your phone, you can make a ton of cool crazy faces and it's a lot of fun! Each round consists of various questions and challenges, like answering who would get the most groupies at a rock festival, or drawing a weird mustache on your friends photo's. Also taking pictures to imitate pictures shown on screen.

Not sure what the VR angle is, I'm pretty sure that wasnt in any of the stuff I saw.

The game utilizes the camera on your phone, you can make a ton of cool crazy faces and it's a lot of fun! Each round consists of various questions and challenges, like answering who would get the most groupies at a rock festival, or drawing a weird mustache on your friends photo's.

This sounds fun. Living up to that username if the info is correct.

Knack might actually make it to PS+ soon at this rate!

The game utilizes the camera on your phone, you can make a ton of cool crazy faces and it's a lot of fun! Each round consists of various questions and challenges, like answering who would get the most groupies at a rock festival, or drawing a weird mustache on your friends photo's.

So it's like 1vs100?

I'll take it

Thx for info.
Sounds like dual screen gaming is back

BigEmil

That's You Ape Escape.
Your time has come.
Day one for platformers.

Edit wait a quiz game? Lawl

Bob's Game in VR, finally!

hJOqdzm.png

Wow I had totally forgotten about this game and the saga around it. Waves of memories have come flooding back and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.

Imagine if Kickstarter or IndieGoGo was a thing back then..

Carl

This is much less interesting

How much fun is it?

Top Bottom