Unboxing the 500 Million LE PS4 Pro

That looks amazing. Is it only going to be sold online? Or both online and in store? And has there been any announcement which stores are going to carry it?

I remember I tried to get that 20th anniversary PS4 and it was a total disaster. The Sony website kept crashing.

Last edited:
Those images are computer generated not pictures of a real model. It seems like a fan concept.
If only that were so...

https://www.geek.com/games/microsoft-creates-a-custom-audi-r8-xbox-one-s-1672325/

That looks amazing. Is it only going to be sold online? Or both online and in store? And has there been any announcement which stores are going to carry it?

I remember I tried to get that 20th anniversary PS4 and it was a total disaster. The Sony website kept crashing.
Supposedly at multiple retailers now.

Last edited:
For those feeling brave with deep(er) pockets, amazon.co.jp has resellers shipping worldwide. >.>
I have one pre-ordered there for extra 200$ on top of the regular price ( including tax and shipping. ) Which is Abit steep but I really like the console and if I can't get it for the regular price on Amazon USA or UK, then I'll just go with that preorder i think. That's why I want to know when Amazon USA will open pre orders to try my luck . Any idea guys

Eh, after having a good look at it. The combination of how damn glossy it is, with the light bar illuminating the front of it I'm not super keen on it. Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing but my original PS4 got scratches on the HDD cover just looking at it, and I don't need more LEDs illuminating my room.

I think I will however pick up one of the controllers.

Last edited:
Translucent electronics was a fad of the late 90s /early 00s, and as such, the main place you see them now is in the electronics pile at the thrift store or in a cardboard box at a yard sale. That's why its impossible for me to look at this thing and see "premium." It actually looks incredibly cheap and toylike.

So for Germany, Saturn and Mediamarkt already went out. I didn't buy, because they made a bundle with extra controller, headset and God pf War for whooping 700€. Waiting for more retailers that doesn't push it that high.