• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves new pics

alba

Little is the new Big
Nathan Drake is the best character ever created this generation, I love him so much. Can't wait to hear Nolan North's performance. So pumped, SO PUMPED!

alba said:
Nathan Drake is the second best character created this generation, just behind sackboy, I love him so much. Can't wait to hear Nolan North's performance. So pumped, SO PUMPED!
Fixed.

Anyway I agree. He's so charismatic. So funny. So pretty. LOL ok that's enough. :lol

alba

Little is the new Big
Insane Metal said:
Fixed.

Anyway I agree. He's so charismatic. So funny. So pretty. LOL ok that's enough. :lol

I love sackboy too but I'd qualify him more as a mascot now than a real character since you don't hear him talk :p

You bet he's pretty, man-crushes on him are totally straight bro! :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
alba said:
Nathan Drake is the best character ever created this generation, I love him so much. Can't wait to hear Nolan North's performance. So pumped, SO PUMPED!

Agreed. I could eat him right up, nomnomnomnom.

mr_nothin

Banned
HomerSimpson-Man said:
Really?

I find Uncharted 2 better looking than Killzone 2.
I still find KZ2 better looking.
There's alot more effects going on that makes it look very non-gamish.
Uncharted looks like a really really good looking videogame.

If you get what I mean.
They're looks are very different so it's hard for me to know which 1 i like better.

DoomGyver

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM All I want is Co-op, I want to share this experience with a friend.

And more puzzles/platforming.

Esch

Banned
mr_nothin said:
Yea exactly.

Now...if only we could combine the two. :D

Drake with a mohawk?

Pirates with helmets and vader voices?

first person cover system and platforming?

A stacked female rico?

this is madness

Defuser

EschatonDX said:
Drake with a mohawk?

Pirates with helmets and vader voices?

first person cover system and platforming?

A stacked female rico?

this is madness
Actually,I want Drake to be in the Sentinal's Uniform.

This will be GOTY 2009.No doubt about it.I'm on my third playthrough of Uncharted on crushing.There's just so many things to collect and unlock, it seems this game will last forever.There's been times where I thought I can't pass this part, it's way too hard.....but then I clear it!
PS3 will have an amazing year in 2009.The only beef I had with Uncharted was, 1 it was a bit short, and 2 some mild screen tearing issues.The rest was perfect.

Holy CRAP!

AWESOME!

2vuwtw0-1.gif

Stealth

De-mon said:
eye-destroying awesome

This could easily be my GOTY, as long as it doesn't pull a Resistance 2 and forget to add fun to its singleplayer. The graphics are just icing on what looks like a very, very delicious cake.

Xdrive05

I hate the generic videogame chick they (possibly) replaced Elena with, but everything else looks great.

Seriously, Elena was a great character and Drake should have stayed with her. This new bitch should belong to Sully instead. Sully never gets complaints.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Wario64 said:
Bullshots but looks awesome still. Looks like a new partner too. Hopefully there's some co-op in this one.

:lol

Dude, off-topic cam pics look better than ND's official "bullshots" back on Drake's Forture

thei game will look BETTER than this

Owensboro

So, I don't have time to read the whole thread, but does the side shot of the new chick mean Naughty Dog lost the fight to have a "normal" woman beside Drake in the game?

I mean, we can't judge based on screen shots, but I agree with everyone on the page that is saying they are going to miss Elena. I was kind of hoping that this time She would get to save Drake from something, instead of just becoming a damsel in distress.

Also, I haven't been this pumped about a sequel since God of War 2. Much like God of War, I never really saw the appeal of Drake's Fortune even after it was released. It wasn't until I actually played it that I finally got it. Just please please please Naughty Dog, don't take any inspiration from the new Indiana Jones movie. But making jokes at it's expense is ok (I would laugh my ass off if someone tries to use a Refrigerator to survive ANYTHING)

NameIess

EschatonDX said:
I wouldn't even compare the two graphically. They have such different approaches.

mr_nothin said:
Yea exactly.

Now...if only we could combine the two. :D

We may get our wish with Uncharted 2, because the game still has several months of development so some of the post processing effects from Killzone 2 could potentially be implemented and there's a good chance some of them are now... I heard they were playing around with the motion blur and DOF capabilities.

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Really?

I find Uncharted 2 better looking than Killzone 2.

This. It looks nice a sharp w/o that Vaseline processing look to it. I have only played the KZ2 multiplayer though, I'm sure the single player looks much better than multi.

arne

Owensboro said:
Also, I haven't been this pumped about a sequel since God of War 2. Much like God of War, I never really saw the appeal of Drake's Fortune even after it was released. It wasn't until I actually played it that I finally got it. Just please please please Naughty Dog, don't take any inspiration from the new Indiana Jones movie. But making jokes at it's expense is ok (I would laugh my ass off if someone tries to use a Refrigerator to survive ANYTHING)

no but there's an oven in that photo with chloe.

kidding. we won't get any ideas.

i'm so behind, i need to read all the articles that were posted still.

Pimpbaa

Xdrive05 said:
I hate the generic videogame chick they (possibly) replaced Elena with, but everything else looks great.

Seriously, Elena was a great character and Drake should have stayed with her. This new bitch should belong to Sully instead. Sully never gets complaints.

Generic videogame chick > videogame chick that looks like an average woman

kittel

Owensboro said:
I mean, we can't judge based on screen shots, but I agree with everyone on the page that is saying they are going to miss Elena. I was kind of hoping that this time She would get to save Drake from something, instead of just becoming a damsel in distress

done. she was both a savior and a damsel in Drake's Fortune

Owensboro

kittel said:
done. she was both a savior and a damsel in Drake's Fortune
hah, forgot about the jail. You know what I meant though!

Yoboman said:
Why is she not normal?

knee-jerk reaction to something that is different. Blame me for expecting the worse possible scenario.

J-Rzez

I liked Elena too, don't get me wrong. But this new chick is bangin', and welcome by my eyes to the game. Dig the black hair.

Yoboman

Elena wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed anyway. Who goes around filming themselves committing mass-slaughter for a bunch of Gold and a TV special?

I wouldn't be surprised if she salvaged her camera afterwards and landed herself in jail :lol

G-Bus

Banned
Pimpbaa said:
Because having sexy girls in a game is somehow abnormal and wrong.

God knows we don't have enough "hot" women in games......

Elena was a breath of fresh air.

lostxii

G-Bus said:
God knows we don't have enough "hot" women in games......

Elena was a breath of fresh air.

Yea, but it's not excessive in this case and we're still only judging from a few screenshots.

Replicant

I'm glad Nate gets a different girl with every adventure he's in. It'll be like James Bond or Indiana Jones. It'll make his interaction slightly different.

Top Bottom