• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves new pics

thaOwner

r72gxt.png

ejj4hu.png

Some captures.

Not really felling the blood though :/

Cesar

Banned
zeloe326 said:
WTF? Are we watching the same video? No seriously?

Do you see 3D water then? ;) And yes, sometimes the animation still changes a bit weird from one movement to another.

BeeDog

Hmpf, since these are popping up now I guess GTTV will have the exact same footage. Meh. I mean it looks awesome as always but we already saw this a long time ago.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
@____@

Could someone upload the video to youtube? Thanks.*Hugs*

That was absolutely astounding to watch. I had about 3 people huddled around my desk I can't believe they got the game to look that incredible.

mr_nothin

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
Yea I always thought of it as him thinking to himself hah.
This isnt 1st person. And I thought his mouth moved during the game. It also sounded like that when he was talking to sully and sully himself even sounded like that too and elena. Everybody pretty much did :/

Kaako

Felium Defensor
bridegur said:
That blood needs to be toned down a bit. Looks hokey.
I kinda agree. It kinda stands out too much right now imo, but maybe that's exactly what the devs intended?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Zanasea said:
The blood looks so bad, it reminds me of Gears of War. But everything else is fantastic.
The blood in the first game looked terrible. It always bothered me how bad it looked when everything else looked great. This is a definite improvement.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
gofreak said:
Isn't this the exact same stuff leaked a while back? :|

I think it's the same area but the other video had Nathan climbing the building, this one he's gets almost blown up. But yeah, I thought it was the same video too. Meh.

Don't think this is the same build as the last video, looking back there was no blood when he shot the enemies, nor when he used hand-to-hand.
EDIT: The last video had suspected tearing too I thought, dosen't seem like there is any in this new video. Awesome since I find it to be the MOST annoying visual hiccup out there. :D

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Wario64 said:
I think it's the same area but the other video had Nathan climbing the building, this one he's gets almost blown up. But yeah, I thought it was the same video too. Meh.

In the old one he definitely got blown up aswell..he just went on to climb the building which isn't in this 'new' vid.

I guess they have a sequence of inputs they're using that they just plugged into their new build for this vid. So Nathan does all the same stuff, but just in the new build..

..but hopefully there's some really new footage .

John_B

Where is this footage from exactly? GT claims to have exclusive footage, and all of the sudden everyone leaks it before they even get to show it.

Also the footage does not seem to be very well presented compared to the snow/train cut scenes or the multiplayer trailer. It seems weird that this would be the way ND choose to present actual gameplay to the public.

Whatever. I guess we have to wait for E3 for some good stuff, unless their booth will be filled with multiplayer demos.

A.R.K

umm...this is the same footage we have seen before right?

still looks amazing but I was hoping for some new footage :/

gofreak said:
In the old one he definitely got blown up aswell..he just went on to climb the building which isn't in this 'new' vid.

I guess they have a sequence of inputs they're using that they just plugged into their new build for this vid. So Nathan does all the same stuff, but just in the new build..

..but hopefully there's some really new footage .

Its not the same build though...the sequence of actions is different...This one also looks more recent, as the graphics appear to have taken a boost

Decado

Haunted said:
:lol at the amount of blood shooting upwards after that light right jab.

Looks great.
While the animation looks great, the blood looks silly. It doesn't even look like it was coming from that guy's head...more like 6 inches in front of him. I hope they sort that out. The blood FX were terrible in the last game, too.

54-46!

Well, that was short... but sweet! I was hoping for something that we havn't seen before but you can't have it all heh, looks really good.

I can't wait for the E3 blowout :)

First time Ive seen that vid- Man the animation and lighting look crazy. I think this palette combined with the detail density and general fluidity almost lend it a 2D cinema quality, more old school Disney than Pixar. Naughty Dog: aided and abetted by wizards.

wouwie

I played the original 3 or 4 times and i can't even remember if there was blood... In any case, the blood seems a bit over the top in this video.

Other than that, awesome as usual.

cakefoo

Hey Gametrailers and GamesRadar (and whoever else this may pertain to), I know "exclusive" is a tricky word to understand, but...

2e654s4.jpg

Top Bottom