• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagari said:
Don't forget the Japan boxart:
1254193591247.jpg
I hope that a higher resolution version of that comes out one day. Would love to print it out.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
DigiMish said:
The only thing I'm disappointed at is the boring trophy list.

I did expect more in that it's basically a rehash of the original one. I do love the fact that there aren't as many online ones. Online trophies are the worst.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Great thread, it's hard to believe that Among Thieves is only 2 weeks away. It'll be out 2 days before my 23rd B-Day, so I'll probably be spending my oneyearclosertodeath day playing some glorious Uncharted 2.

Yes! I've been trying to clear out some of my backlog so I feel less guilty about all of the games I'm going to buy during the holidays, and because of that I haven't been playing enough of the multi-player beta. I need to get back into it. Great games with Kilgore, Jaroof, Ryanardo, and a bunch of people :D

This is one of the few games that I've actually had paid off in full, months in advance. Usually I pay something like $10-20 when I preorder and just pay the rest when I get there, but not this one. I was just like here, take my money Naughtygods.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
I didn't notice before but, Steve Valentine voices Harry Flynn? WHY NOBODY TELL ME?!

Also, you should made some mentions to the VO talent :D

KilgoreTrout you did a excellent job man this thread is absolutely perfect for the game.

I have done the unthinkable and have stayed on a almost 100% complete media blackout for this game. I am so damn excited!

kuYuri

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some money these next few days for U2 so I can preorder it.

Also, great thread Kilgore.

Prezhulio said:
i want a link to the "official thread" that was pure crap about a month or two ago :lol

can't wait for this game.
:lol :lol :lol

That thread ruled.

Anybody have a link to the European box art?
It wasn't included originally because I couldn't find it.

Replicant

KilgoreTrout said:

That thread ruled.

Steelbox art is above. The regular one is similar to the US one, I think.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
KilgoreTrout said:

That thread ruled.

I think the standard edition is using the same art from the N.A. version.

a9gm.png

squinters

astigmatic
BruceLeeRoy said:
KilgoreTrout you did a excellent job man this thread is absolutely perfect for the game.

I have done the unthinkable and have stayed on a almost 100% complete media blackout for this game. I am so damn excited!
I've cut off all media (except for the occasional screenshot) almost a month and a half ago. But I can't do 100%, got to have something to spark the hype.

Great job on the thread too Kilgore. Can't believe it's coming out in 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
nice thread!
I can't believe the game is only two weeks away. Time flies.

feel

Nice OP!

All the work and effort that is going into the extremely full featured MP has me a little worried since I'm only going to play the Singleplayer, but I have faith in Naughty Dog to deliver an uncompromised Singleplayer experience. The first one is one of my fav games this gen. Such a perfect game, I hope this one retains all that made that one good, and doesn't have toooo much action, I prefer the exploration parts. Can't wait.

Ploid 3.0

Wow man, that was an awesome OP. The style and graphics are class A. I was almost certain that Bruce helped you but he's not in the credits. You da man.

And can someone send me a link to the Uncharted 2 Gaf chat? Please?

PSN Ploid.

iratA

awesome OP. OMG I can't wait! No really I've gotta go find something else to do to get my mind off this. I've been on a semi-media blackout for this one. Played the first MP beta and watched that vid of Drake being chased by the ***** where he ends up in that building. But thats it, I'm so pumped I wanna swear right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom