Uncharted 2 direct feed screens

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Jun 7, 2004
Wait, when were these released?? I don't remember any of this in that hanging train cutscene at the VGA's?

badcrumble

May 12, 2006
Holy CRAP. I don't want to take the thread to this very bad, very dark, very cold place, but seriously, RE5 opening village location eat your heart out.

FFChris

Dec 7, 2006
Holy crap, amazing!

What's colour doing in my next-gen games?

badcrumble said:
Holy CRAP. I don't want to take the thread to this very bad, very dark, very cold place, but seriously, RE5 opening village location eat your heart out.
Uh oh. Now you've done it..

Jtyettis

Jan 18, 2007
These are the pics in the recent GI and they are so good. Best franchise on the system imo.

Raistlin

Jun 17, 2004
Damnit ... I'm at work (red x's).

T_T

Though based on the screen grabs I've seen from the direct-feed trailer ... I can imagine what they look like.

Shit is ridiculous. What's more scary, is the consistency of it all. It looks to seriously be inching its way up towards CG in that regard.

Raistlin

Jun 17, 2004
Jtyettis said:
These are the pics in the recent GI and they are so good. Best franchise on the system imo.
OH SHIT ... the city streets are there!?!?!!?!

zeloe326

Aug 27, 2007
NY
Red Blaster said:
Give Drake some new threads Naughty Dog. He looks like he just came out of the local frathouse.
I agree. Naughty, doesn't drake have anything else to put on. :lol

RuGalz

Jun 8, 2004
Double Half Tuck FTW!!! god damn it I told myself I wasn't going to look at any more Uncharted 2 medias. I blame Jim.

Raistlin

Jun 17, 2004
iceatcs said:
Yeah city streets. Can you do myProxiesSpace?
I'm sure I could use a proxy (assuming most of the usuals aren't already flagged by the firewall) ... but if I got caught ...

... I'd rather not consider what would happen. My place of employment doesn't look to kindly on that sort of thing.

jett

D-Member
Jun 6, 2004
Best graphics ever.

I think I said this earlier this month regarding Killzone 2...but seriously.

captscience

Aug 9, 2007
FFChris said:
They did well with bringing that to life.
I think the artwork is a different location from the screens. Nepalese city vs. mountain top temple town.

I think the short plot synopsis scea released mentioned these two places.

badcrumble

May 12, 2006
Duodenum said:
Word. They better keep that supernatural shit out of the sequel.
They won't keep it out, Uncharted is absolutely very Indiana Jones-ish and they mean it to be that way, but hopefully this time it won't mean enemies that completely throw off the gameplay.