• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 PS4 Gameplay

Bowdz

Take note EA. This is what I want from the totally-going-to-happen Mass Effect Trilogy remaster. Look at this glorious trilogy. You can do it with Mass Effect!

Day one purchase for one of my favorite trilogies.

Coming from 360 to ps4 was great with TLOU and now I'm totally pumped to get and play all 3 of these which I've never even seen in person.

v0mitg0d

Take note EA. This is what I want from the totally-going-to-happen Mass Effect Trilogy remaster. Look at this glorious trilogy. You can do it with Mass Effect!

Day one purchase for one of my favorite trilogies.

I really really want a Mass Effect remaster but I'm doubtful because they're allowing backwards compatiblity on XBO. :/

I want to buy this collection just so I can play them all again and definitively say 3 is the best in the series.

I'm hoping playing through them all will have some people give 3 another chance.

Walpurgis

Banned
Wait wait...this is 1080p/60fps?

Or did i imagine that...

I thought it was 1080p/30fps locked etc...

You were imagining things.
Naughty Dog said:
Playing the 30 Hz version feels, to quote some people in the office, 'broken.' There's something that can't be captured in screenshots and playing an adventure game where you just walk around and experience the world at the smooth 60 Hz.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-last-of-us-remastered-devs-discuss-making-60fp/1100-6421147/

Naughty Dog only does 60 now. :p

I want to buy this collection just so I can play them all again and definitively say 3 is the best in the series.

I'm hoping playing through them all will have some people give 3 another chance.

I've played through all the games a number of times and, while three is not nearly as bad as many say it is, there are enough mis-steps that hold it back from being better than 2.

It will be curious to see what others think as they get to play them back to back, though.

Can you turn off 60fps in the collection? Cause I don't think I could play it at 60

stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg

Papacheeks

Banned
I know it was mentioned earlier, but Gamersyde is doing a livestream right now, and I saw them scrolling through options and depth of field was in there.

Someone yesterday said it wasn't, but I just saw it as an option in the stream.

Here is a PNG from photo mode (UC2), as asked :)
uc2test.png

We do it almost weekly :)

Looks beautiful! As always, thanks for the GS uploads; whenever a trailer or gameplay footage is uploaded to YouTube, I instantly go to your site to see if a better version has been uploaded. Keep the quality content coming! :)

dralla

Did they fix the garbage aiming in UC3? The post launch patch helped but it was still bad, no where near as responsive as UC2.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Quick UC3 one:
uc3test.png

Did they fix the garbage aiming in UC3? The post launch patch helped but it was still bad, no where near as responsive as UC2.

I just asked on our stream, and driftwood doesn't really sense any difference in aiming between uc2 and 3 in the collection.

I've heard they tweaked the shooting so it was about the same between all the games. I don't remember it being that different between UC1 and UC2 (besides enemy animation and, i guess, gun-spray--actually moving the reticule felt the same). I'm not sure if they kept that the same though.

Elixist

Blim is there reticle options (change the looks) or a 30 fps option if u want it?

thanks for checking man appreciate it

Top Bottom