• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiegel

steadfast said:
According to Kotaku,

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will show off the first live demo of hotly-anticipated Playstation 3 exclusive Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception next Monday, Dec. 13.

Show producer Gavin Purcell says that developers Naughty Dog will be on hand to demonstrate the game to show host and gamer Fallon.

Wonder if Bieber is also scheduled that night.

Live demo already?

That's great. And I suppose this is what they'll show in the event the day after the VGA show

Empty

didn't expect to be seeing gameplay footage so soon. cool beans. bet it's the same "classic uncharted" level they showed entertainment weekly. can't wait to see it and find out what backwards climbing really is.

ZeroRay

Saw this 2 and a half hours ago before taking my final.

13 pages already so I'll just repeat what has been said a few times.

FUCK YES! GOTY 2011!

Haunted

Jack's complete lack of surprise etc etc. We knew they were working on this, no?

Was expecting screens or gameplay videos judging from some of the reactions in here.

lantus

After seeing how amazing Uncharted 2 ended up being, I don't care if I know anything about this game, I'm totally willing to go in with blind faith. Even though, I know it's going to be outstanding. :D

jett

D-Member
Live demo already? I guess the VGA trailer could be much more meatier than UC2's VGA teaser, which I didn't expect.

theBishop

Banned
Just for some perspective: If Half Life 3 doesn't come out next year, then an entire Uncharted trilogy will come out in the time since Episode 2.

INSANE!

Haunted

Drake's face looks off? Reminds me of the Prince's face in the new PoP for some reason. Everything else is cool. Really like the desert setting.

Also, backwards climbing:

1257537982_wall-climb.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Awesome "pics". :eek:

Seda

no guys, don't hype it, your unrealistic expectations are gonna end up disappointing you.....

oh screw it

GOTY 2011 LOCK IT UP

Lince

Banned
KAL2006 said:
Fuck, Sony 2011 is packed

Killzone 3
Twisted Metal
SOCOM 4
Resistance 3
MotorStorm Apocalypse
LittleBigPlanet 2
Sorcery
Ratchet All 4 One
inFamous 2
Uncharted 3
Last Guardian

lol fucking insane, I should really consider quitting my job or something... anyway, Killzone, Last Guardian, Infamous and MotorStorm will make the wait for Unchart3D easy.

Last Guardian >>Uncharted

spats

Nate looks like he's gained some bulk... and wrinkles next to his eyes. It's Old Snake all over again. :,(

BowieZ

Banned
BritBloke916 said:
Say whaaaaat?!!

The PC version, you mean? Or are you seriously suggesting that the PS3 port of this new Tomb Raider game will be more technologically advanced than a PS3 exclusive developed by the Naughty Gods?
Erm I was referring to the "poor Crystal" sentiment and the potential hype, quality and sales it may reap. And I wasn't referring exclusively to PS3 land.

jett

D-Member
There it is, it's 3D.

Also, I imagine that plane crash is the sequence ND was referencing when they said they had found out "how to top the train level" in UC2.

spidye

YES!
and holy shit at those screense and boxart.
how far are they in development if they can show a live demo and have a boxart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom