• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 Single Player is now free for all NA and SA PSN members [Up: Gone]

Tenrius

I'm not sure why or how long it will last, so make sure to grab it. Lock if old.

store link

EDIT: You do NOT need PS+ for this, it's free for everyone.

EDIT 2: It's single player only, same with the previous PS+ offering.

EDIT 3: It's gone.

level44

Just got it on my US account.
No idea why, I've still got the disc version.

EDIT:

So now I have Uncharted 3 on

PAL Disc version
EU PS+ version
US version

Might buy it on the Japanese store to complete my collection.

jaosobno

It was free for a year on Yearly EU PS+

tumblr_mtrwuvN0bu1rqp2rqo1_500.gif

I know they have had this before through PSN+. I have it purchased on my account and I know that I haven't actually paid for it.

Enosh

eeh psn+ or just psn? because people are saying it was on eu psn+ for a year and the two aren't really the same ^^

It's free for US on PS Store, you do not need PS+ to get it.

Just got it on my US account without Plus. It's single player only though, same as the PS+ offer earlier.

zroid

Banned
that's cool but I'm not downloading this behemoth :lol

I already have two copies on disc anyways (don't ask)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Says site not available. :'(

Edit: now I got in, tried to DL and it says I'm not eligible but gave me the DL option....

I got it using my US PSN account in Japan.. Too bad I have a 40gb fat launch PS3. I can't download it lol. Thanks for the heads-up! I never played this but now I will...

"You are not eligible to purchase or download this product."

Because I had already gotten it for "free" from USA PS+ awhile back, now I can't have it for 'truly free' because of that. That's the one thing that annoys me about PS+, its a pain to purchase things that PS+ had previously given away. Wish Sony would fix their broken shit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Oh, there is a difference? I didn't know. Gotta edit the OP then.

The "whole" game was never released digitally. Of course since this was already on PS+ and Sony still hasn't fixed it so you can forever purchase something you already "own via PS+" I was forced to dl on an alt account.

Top Bottom