Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Screenshot Thread: Post Your Fortune...

*****************READ RULES & REGULATIONS BEFORE POSTING*****************

Welcome to the Official Screenshot Thread for one of the most anticipated games of this generation! Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. Naughty Dog has provided an extensive range of features that gamers can get to grips with to create stunning shots… everything from beautiful vistas to incredible shots of characters in action throughout the game.

Join the fun, post screenshots and join the discussion on some great creative art being shown… Are you ready to share your fortune?

1. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts permitted.

2. No triple posting, please avoid this!

3. Multiple images can be posted if using [/B] links only, instead of [B][IMG.../I][/B] [INDENT][URL]https://www.flickr.com/
http://cubeupload.com/
http://abload.de/
http://imgur.com/

Special thanks to Brigandier, Skele7on and SlasherJPC for providing extra information and images.

Now everyone have fun taking great screenshots and sharing them with the Neogaf community!

Lol these are amazing, but I realised I'm gonna have to keep out of my own thread creation til I played and probably finished lol, damn looks so good. I'll post some a couple of non spoilery stuff probs.

My last two of the day. How often can I post four pics? I'll probably do it once a day.

Well if someone posts after you, you can post another four, doesn’t matter. But also if you use Url links instead of img tags, you could post say... Ten, fifteen links, to different screens. This isn't getting in the way of others getting a chance to show their work. Issue is the forum won't be filled with pretty pics you've taken.

Also just be mindful of what you post for now, like setpieces or key location spoilers. Using a url you can also spoiler tag it and warn people, but doesn't prevent you from posting it as it won't display as a image on the forum.

Forgot to say in my post title, but this post and one below is photomode :)
This is where a good tutorial on a Photomode would come in handy. This shot needs some DOF bad. Those trees, the LOD, and anything beyond the bank ruins it.

Edit** I'm assuming you can control DOF/aperture fully?

Sometimes my years of photography classes get in the way of my Screenshot viewing..haha. I notice things like this in a lot of racing game screenshots too. Things are blurry, focus is off, a bad background element is showing when a bit of an adjustment would take it out of focus and create a beautiful shot.

Well if someone posts after you, you can post another four, doesn’t matter. But also if you use Url links instead of img tags, you could post say... Ten, fifteen links, to different screens. This isn't getting in the way of others getting a chance to show their work. Issue is the forum won't be filled with pretty pics you've taken.

Also just be mindful of what you post for now, like setpieces or key location spoilers. Using a url you can also spoiler tag it and warn people, but doesn't prevent you from posting it as it won't display as a image on the forum.
Ok cool I'll post more later.

Are eventually going to have some screenshot contest like with infamous?

Sorry about it not being png (I had no idea there was an option for that, now I have 200 screenshots in ugly ass jpg D: ) but I really want to share this screenshot. No filters or anything else, just toyed with camera position.

Ok cool I'll post more later.

Are eventually going to have some screenshot contest like with infamous?
Can do... What was the infamous one? I didn't take part at the time, was away from home.

Sorry about it not being png (I had no idea there was an option for that, now I have 200 screenshots in ugly ass jpg D: ) but I really want to share this screenshot. No filters or anything else, just toyed with camera position.

That's OK, but I'm happy I made you aware you could change it.