• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Screenshot Thread: Post Your Fortune...

Bullitus

EGbW4DR.png

egnMnMm.png

Roussow

Photomode. Cell Shading on first image, no filters on second.

e39Uncharted4AThiefsEnd.png

Actually used the cell shaded filter on this one, made the lines pop nicely considering the shot is dominated by one color. Interestingly the effect doesn't appear on low DoF objects, perfect considering you're trying to understate those elements anyway.

63dUncharted4AThiefsEnd.png

As for this one, I normally don't love action shots -- usually the expression on the character is off, or the muzzle flash blows out the lighting to much. This one just works, I really love it. Also worth noting, I took a bunch of damage before freezing the frame, and while the black & white effects nor the red edges carry over to photomode, a good amount of film grain does (I didn't check the values, so I don't know if it's adjustable), really helps with authenticity considering live action night time shots are packed to the brim with grain.

Roussow

Photomode. No filters.

3a5Uncharted4AThiefsEnd.png

Swinging rope shot #257. Although I really love the natural composition of the rock face bordering either side.

54Uncharted4AThiefsEnd.png

Caught the light just right here, would have been a nice shot without the flare -- but really happy I happened to angle into it.

One thing I will say, I'm a little disappointed with the depth of field options, you can't set the width of it, only the intensity, so it's basically impossible to de-focus anything really close to the foreground, and that alone. You basically just don't want to put the camera close to the ground if you want any background at all in focus, some of the textures (understandably) get rough up close.

KiraXD

Well... This doesnt look like concept art or anything...
/s

seriously... im pretty sure someone else posted a screenshot from this location too... i took this screenshot... and even I think it looks like a damn painting...
YaAAbbg.png

Some other cool shots... (my Uncharted folder is nearing 400 screenshots.)
w4vVRZE.png

VPERyyd.png

KiraXD

And i dont normally fuck with Chromatic Aberration, but i thought it made it look MORE like a painting here with the color... looking like paint daubs.

jJAvYLm.png

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Great shots everyone. If I weren't so lazy I'd participate, but I think I'll just enjoy everyone else's effort. ^^
WOW. Probably my favourite in the whole thread. So many stunning shots though but this one really grabbed me.
Bloodbornechartered 4

qRfkrX6.jpg
loooool ouch. BB isn't that bad with the CA xD

Wow yourself! That one is awesome.

Insane. Looks like concept art.

Wouldn't be out of place in Dark Souls haha.

[pics flood]
[pics flood]
SMH, read the rules before posting guys.

Top Bottom