• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Screenshot Thread: Post Your Fortune...

Conduit

Banned
a031ySJ.jpg

VSnVgpc.jpg

As I said in the console screenshot thread, this is one exception where a photo mode actually makes a game look worse.

Some of the filters and colour choices are horrible and the depth of field and field of view in a lot of these pics makes the game look like a tiny toybox with figurines placed around it.

Such a shame because the default graphics are simply stunning.

DOWN

Banned
As I said in the console screenshot thread, this is one exception where a photo mode actually makes a game look worse.

Some of the filters and colour choices are horrible and the depth of field and field of view in a lot of these pics makes the game look like a tiny toybox with figurines placed around it.

I agree. It looks great on its own.

And it's really odd because The Last of Us does look better in photo mode than straight gameplay.

Gono

Banned
adaDWp6.jpg

fgtLjs1.jpg

PS: Am I doing something wrong with this photo mode? Because The Order 1886 let's you go whatever the fuck you want with the camera, thought Uncharted 4's photo mode was going to do the same, but it's locked around the character.

Mr Git

Love these threads. Some absolutely stunning pictures here folks. I'll put some up later.

Edit.

Photomode

Wish it was faster to transfer screens via USB. My capture gallery is 34 gigs and I should probably back it up D:

dc89

Kinda agree. I've taken around 120 photos in the game, some of which I have posted in here and the most editing I have ever done is apply the black and white filter because to be fair it does look really good.
I have not tampered with depth of field, brightness, sharpness etc as I think the IQ is stunning as is.

Here are two of my favorites I've taken that are pretty basic.

zDnvLdP.jpg

(I love how I've seen so many screens from this area. Definitely one of the most beautiful)

XSFZK6x.jpg

Stiler

Nate is not amused
49fwqaS.jpg

I got this priceless pic by driving the jeep off a cliff and then going into photo-mode and swinging the camera around and zooming way in on the face to see his expression, don't think he was too happy.

It's not doughnut Drake but as close as you can get:
2EmBJwk.jpg

Top Bottom