• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy officially coming to PS5 & PC

Midn1ght

At least they called it "Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection" and not "Uncharted 4" so it will look alright in the game library.

Good to have confirmation tho, what's next after this? Ghost? GOW? TLOU?

Diddy X

Cool but I also wanted 1 2 3 on PC :(

A lot of PC players will be like "wtf is this all about"

Last edited:

SpokkX

At least they called it "Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection" and not "Uncharted 4" so it will look alright in the game library.

Good to have confirmation tho, what's next after this? Ghost? GOW? TLOU?

yeah and by not calling it ”Uncharted 4” it will be a separate SKU

so you cannot likely upgrade from the ps4 version

nice move Sony

carlosrox

Banned
So Sony's third party now?

UC4 was a pretty good one time experience but man oh man did it feel like it lacked any real gameplay. Replaying it is a slog and I can only think of a few combat encounters in the whole game that justify all the mechanics they built for it.

Midn1ght

yeah and by not calling it ”Uncharted 4” it will be a separate SKU

so you cannot likely upgrade from the ps4 version

nice move Sony
Oh I was talking about PC version but yeah good point.

Like many have said, it's good news for PC but for owners of PS4 versions it's not that great after TLOU II patch being free.

This is dumb, if it's not free for PS4 owners, then fuck this. Sony remastering a PS4 game and charging for it is stupid, since nothing new will be added other than minor changes to performance. No new dlc or content to make it worth it. I still play the online today, and I love naughty dog and support them all the time but not for this if charged.

KAL2006

Banned
It doesn't look like they did much other than increase framerate and resolution. Surely this is a free patch?

Ellery

Glad for my PC bros to get more amazing games. Those games should play beautifully on PC with mouse and keyboard and on the story side of things it is a gigantic step up for PC gamers to be able to enjoy some Naughty Dog goodness

rofif

Banned
Iron Galaxy is doing the port... Arkham Knight... Still max 90fps with heavy dips. Even on 3080 :p
I have 3080 but it will be safer to replay on ps5

Last edited:

Tripolygon

Banned
Beat UC4 on PS4 but I would be down to replay again on PS5 with lost legacy as well. PC only folks are in for a treat.

docbot

Banned
UC4 was beautiful. ND really started to get serious about storytelling with this one. I especially loved the tranquil beginning and ending. Also wouldn't be suprised if we are about to see a UC Spinoff Game with Drakes daugther.

PC port getting announced during a PS event. Times are certainly changing
This seems like it should be getting much more attention. As primarily a PC gamer, I love the idea of Sony porting what were previously exclusives to my platform of choice. I'm also patient, and have no issue waiting to play these games.

Hopefully they'll do better than UC4 though 😋

Umbasaborne

Banned
Eh, not really super interested in playing these games again. Lost legacy is legit though. Its my favorite uncharted game, it took all the good stuff from uncharted 4 minus its terrible pacing

TonyK

4k and 60 fps (a change in code than doesn't need any extra artistic effort) and some haptic rumble. It should be free, but how much it will cost?

Cool but I also wanted 1 2 3 on PC :(

A lot of PC players will be like "wtf is this all about"

While I’m not a PC player I do agree with this statement. They really should have included all the Uncharted games in one collection, including Golden Abyss (still just on Vita).

Why You've not played if before?
Playing it in 2015 and all uc trilogy collection remaster in like 2016 would be pretty cheap and way more relevant back then.
I never ended up having a ps4 for long, so I never got the chance!

but I loved uncharted 1 2 and 3

Dibils2k

2022 for PS5 version is pathetic, and from what i can tell its just a resolution and fps boost

what do they have for holiday this year? i thought this would have slotted in very nicely

Top Bottom